Thread: Hard Knocks: OC Todd Haley Already Seems Very Frustrated With Browns HC Hue Jackson

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Hard Knocks: OC Todd Haley Already Seems Very Frustrated With Browns HC Hue Jackson

Did you see the 2018 debut of Hard Knocks on HBO that features the Cleveland Browns? If you didn’t, you missed a great episode for several reasons.

Browns new offensive coordinator Todd Haley certainly won’t be center stage during this season, but you can bet fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers will be closely watching every move he makes and everything he says.

During the debut episode, the Browns coaches were all sitting in a meeting together and after running backs coach Freddie Kitchens voiced his views on several players being given maintenance days to help them get through training camp and the preseason healthy, Haley then added his two cents while addressing head coach Hue Jackson. During his statement to Jackson, Haley referenced a Tomlin-ism...........

read more @ https://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/0...c-hue-jackson/

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: Hard Knocks: OC Todd Haley Already Seems Very Frustrated With Browns HC Hue Jackson

Jackson then quickly addressed Haley’s concerns after chuckling immediately after the “we live in our fears,” was spoken by Haley....

“I used to sit in the same chair that you guys sit in. I used to feel the same way. I just want to kill him, okay, until all of the sudden I sat in this chair."

https://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/0...c-hue-jackson/

Crazy, but HBO's 'Hard Knocks' makes Todd Haley appear sympathetic

Jackson, politely, then more firmly, informed Haley he's "the one driving the bus" and that there is a "different perspective" sitting in the chair he is sitting in. Initially, Jackson appeared to be blissfully ignorant of the fact that Haley won exactly 18 more games as head coach in Kansas City over three years than the one game he has won in two seasons up in Cleveland.

https://triblive.com/sports/columnis...ar-sympathetic

Given his ability to get along so well with everyone I am confident Todd will have no problem with Jackson's condescension

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Hard Knocks: OC Todd Haley Already Seems Very Frustrated With Browns HC Hue Jackson

I watched it. I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary other than Jackson telling the staff that his chair is different than theirs. Haley sat in that chair once from 2009 to 2011 with the Chiefs...just different philosophies I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Jackson seems like a real dick ...

does he forget Haley has also sat in that seat and had more wins doing so ?

haha
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Lemme guess, Hue doesn't want Haley running 10 bubble screens a quarter

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Hue acts as if he is the all knowing ( from what I read) when in fact he did not win a single freaking game and miraculously held on to his job ...0-16 .............. hell I remember when coaches got fired after 14-2 seasons ............

9 wins - 39 losses lifetime as a head coach
    1 win - 31 losses as a Browns HC

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

One of my friends is at the Browns training camp. He has sent me a few message with updates. He told me the Haley and Greg Williams got into quite the shouting/cussing match. I wonder if Todd is a little unhappy he's coaching at the Browns?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I give Hue until week 6...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I give Hue until week 6...
    Unless Hue doesn't survive until then...

Hue should be on the hot seat NOW ....

question is who on staff is the interim HC in waiting ? Haley perhaps ?

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Browns are gonna brown.
    All Defense!