Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raiders unhappy with Bryant thus far

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Raiders unhappy with Bryant thus far

He probably did, but Reggie is still a POS.

The Raiders always seem to have to try and "fix" players that other teams have moved on from. There is a reason they weren't kept.... but the Raiders can make him work out...lol. I'm tired of it.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    He probably did, but Reggie is still a POS.

The Raiders always seem to have to try and "fix" players that other teams have moved on from. There is a reason they weren't kept.... but the Raiders can make him work out...lol. I'm tired of it.
    Actually, if memory serves, the formula of taking other team's castoffs and being successful with them used to work pretty well for the Raiders, but that was when Al was still on top of his game...

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Actually, if memory serves, the formula of taking other team's castoffs and being successful with them used to work pretty well for the Raiders, but that was when Al was still on top of his game...

see Jim Plunket / Rich Gannon per examples
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    He missed practice yesterday with a “headache”. It’s funny how far some players drop when they go to other teams and live in those different “cultures”. Bryant had issues in Pittsburgh but had some real bright spots on the field...he can’t even get his shit together to get on the practice field in Oakland...
    If you skip to about the 3 minute mark this reminds me of this situation.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

all the talent in the world, but no work ethic.

it's really a shame, if the guy worked on his craft, with his level of talent, i thought he could have possibly been better than AB. But hey the dude's a lazy ass and will probably be out of the NFL in a few years. Makes sense that the only routes he ever seemed to run were go routes or wr screens, cause the guy won't study his playbook