Thread: Steelers Alejandro Villanueva Gushes About Mike Munchak

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Steelers Alejandro Villanueva Gushes About Mike Munchak

You are probably not going to find a more humble player in the NFL than Alejandro Villanueva. He was probably raised, and then trained, to be that way, but however it came about, he reveals that humility every time he speaks.

And whenever he is asked about anything that he has accomplished, he quickly credits it to the teachings of others or to luck. He doesn’t like to answer questions about himself. But if you ask him about somebody else and how great they are, you’ll get your full answer.

That is what he delivered when recently appearing on SiriusXM Radio and was asked to talk about the impact that offensive line coach Mike Munchak had on him during his career, saying, “I would need an hour; I would need a whole podcast just to tell you the wonders of Mike Munchak”.............

read more @ https://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/0...medium=twitter
    Last edited by stillers4me; 07-23-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Steelers News Alejandro Villanueva Gushes About Mike Munchak

News flash, Mike Munchak is a great O line coach and his players like him.

Now, onto the weather forecast...... Sunny today turning to darkness in the evening. Back to you Captain Obvious.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Steelers News Alejandro Villanueva Gushes About Mike Munchak

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    News flash, Mike Munchak is a great O line coach and his players like him.

Now, onto the weather forecast...... Sunny today turning to darkness in the evening. Back to you Captain Obvious.
    You need to change your avatar back to Ron Burgundy for this post to have full effect.