Thread: LeSean McCoy At Odds With Ex-Girlfriend

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

LeSean McCoy At Odds With Ex-Girlfriend

Another NFL player with off the field issues

A woman who was once in a romantic relationship with Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy was taken to a hospital Tuesday morning after she was assaulted during an invasion at McCoy’s north Fulton County home.

Milton police are investigating the incident, which happened on Hickory Pass near the Cherokee County line around 3:18 a.m. Tuesday. Captain Charles Barstow said a lone intruder entered the “specifically targeted” home.

McCoy’s involvement in the incident remains unclear. He has twice sought to have the woman, his ex-girlfriend Delicia Cordon, 34, evicted from the home, according to court records. An Atlanta-based attorney for McCoy, Jacoby Hudson, said that the NFL running back was in Miami on Tuesday and told Channel 2 Action News that McCoy “had nothing to do” with the incident.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league is "reviewing the matter."

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/lesea...syTzJAm68vcWM/

But no worries - solid citizen Richie Incognito vouches for Shady

“I support and stand by my boy, Shady,” Incognito said Tuesday night on Twitter. “I know the full story and he didn’t do it. People can be quick to make false assumptions without knowing the full story.”

In a separate tweet, Incognito said of Cordon, “Enough with this fake lifestyle she was living.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-lesean-mccoy/

If Richie knows the "full story" my guess is he will be having a chat with law enforcement

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: LeSean McCoy At Odds With Ex-Girlfriend

Someone was intruding into my house, I’d beat her to a pulp too. Lucky he didn’t shoot her. If that’s a true story...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Someone was intruding into my house, I’d beat her to a pulp too. Lucky he didn’t shoot her. If that’s a true story...
    Did you even read the article?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Standard procedure to evict someone is to get a court order and have law enforcement handle the eviction but I guess you are more of a frontier justice kind of guy

Apparently Shady decided it might be prudent to lawyer up and hire the attorney who represented Ray Lewis and Ben when they had issues in Georgia

LeSean McCoy has hired a prominent Atlanta defense attorney amid a police investigation into a home invasion that sent his former girlfriend to the hospital after she was allegedly beaten and robbed of jewelry.The office of defense attorney Don Samuel, who has represented high-profile clients, had not yet commented to ESPN or ABC News on the case as of Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-investigation
    Last edited by AtlantaDan; 07-11-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

After that picture she is going to own the home.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

How tragic.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    How tragic.
    I agree and reprehensible. How a man can put his hands a on woman is beyond me.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I will wait for the facts to come out before making further judgment

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Did you even read the article?
    I read the OP. What’s different from that and the actual article?

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Assuming he was the one that entered the home, yeah, this isn't looking good for him and that type of violence is absolutely unnecessary. However, unless something has followed, we don't know if it was him or not.
    Maybe she entered the home...lol

She was living in the house and refused to leave after she broke up with McCoy. Someone other than McCoy entered the house and beat the crap out of her.

Based on your reply it appears you have no problem with that.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

From the photo looks like evidence of one hit that cut her left eyebrow. All the bleeding seems to have come from there. Under the left eye is red and swollen too. I don't know who hit her but it could have been male or female from that picture. Anybody checking out Shady's other girl friends?

She was in the house by herself sleeping, she didn't break in. Someone else broke in (allegedly Mc Coy) and robbed and beat her. Asking specifically for the jewelry that Mc Coy had requested back.

I didn't meant to sound so abrasive, but I took your post as if you were justifing beating a woman like that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

No signs of forced entry.
    Demanding specific items/gifts be returned.
    I'll go out on a limb.
    Shady hired his own version of a bouncer to intimidate her out of the house.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

She didn't slip in the shower that's for sure.
    All Defense!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    She didn't slip in the shower that's for sure.
    No surprise a local story with football, money, sex and violence involved is getting lots of attention here in Atlanta

A neighbor is appalled at the lack of respect for property rights

“Well, he asked her to leave. She should’ve left,” a neighbor of McCoy’s, Glenda Ensley, told Channel 2 Action News. “He asked for the jewelry back and I’m pretty sure it was really expensive, so just give it back and go.”

And a "legal analyst" speculates the victim possibly had herself beat up to defer a court hearing on the eviction

“It raises some red flags that, the very day there is supposed to be a hearing related to evicting this woman from Mr. McCoy’s home, that all of a sudden there is a home invasion,” Esther Panitch, a legal analyst, told Channel 2. “You could read it both ways. At the end of the day, who has more to gain from this? Does the woman because she has nowhere else to go possibly? Maybe he was so angry about what was going on that he decided to send somebody to do this.”

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/lesea...bS1PKQzlyozRP/