Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Le'Veon Bell Preseason Training Update

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Le'Veon Bell Preseason Training Update

Le'Veon Bell demonstrating his commitment to getting ready for the season prior to reporting by practicing the hands drill Monday night (link to video in TMZ article may not be safe to click on at office)

Le'Veon Bell Strip Club Booty Slappin' ... During Steelers Holdout

Le'Veon Bell is spending his time away from Steelers camp in epic fashion ... turning up with his girlfriend and smackin' a whole lotta butts at a strip club -- and it's all on video.

The Pro Bowl running back is staying away from Pittsburgh practices after he didn't get the contract extension he wanted ... and he's livin' it up in Miami with his GF, Marliesia Ortiz, in the meantime.

The two hit up Rockwell in South Beach on Monday ... where we're told gold bottles of Ace of Spades were flowing to his table all night.

The party didn't stop there ... Bell bounced to a strip club after -- where he got pretty hands-on with some booty

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/31/leveon...elers-holdout/

So much for Tomlin saying he does not want a repeat of the start of last season

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Le'Veon Bell Preseason Training Update

I amped up for a 3.9 year!!!!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Nonsense, I heard he was finishing up his research on exotic matter and causality, and had a team of 400 engineers working around the clock to complete his zero-point field warp drive.

Ho's just be tryin to give this cat a bad name.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

He'd better be in mid season form at the opener in Cleveland or else his house is going to e burned down by angry Yinzers.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

I just get a bad feeling about the lifestyle choices he's gettin into. Lotta people out there might care about money even more than he does.This could very well end bad. Bad vibes.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

At least he’s not giving underaged strippers drinks and taking them into the bathroom.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    At least he’s not giving underaged strippers drinks and taking them into the bathroom.
    So you had a sneak preview of the lyrics from Bell's latest masterpiece?

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post

Can't Wait!
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

He was there with his girlfriend. No harm, no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Would be awesome if Conner beasts out and makes him expendable lol

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

No, Le'Veon, you dipshit! It's supposed to be bros before hoes!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    He was there with his girlfriend. No harm, no foul.
    True.

Also, I think he has some endorsements with the energy drink "Booty Sweat", so probably just there on business.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    True.

Also, I think he has some endorsements with the energy drink "Booty Sweat", so probably just there on business.
    He's like Troy and does his own training. Obviously this is how he became such a great receiver with these hand workouts

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    So you had a sneak preview of the lyrics from Bell's latest masterpiece?

Hmmm, I need a word that rhymes with “riches”...

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Hmmm, I need a word that rhymes with “riches”...
    Britches?

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I prefer downtown Miami and Brickell to South Beach or the scuzzy parts with the strip clubs.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    True.

Lol. The biggest tragedy here is the chick he’s slapped no shouldn’t be in a strip club. Nasty. But then without a $17 million contract times are tough.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

after you told your friends you hooked up with a ten, then they see the pics and be like

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Bell continues his PR drive this week to become the NFL face of empowering women with the long anticipated release of his latest masterpiece "My Side Of Things"

On the second track, “The Table,” he lets this one rip:

We are not ’bout to play around / Let you play around, get exposed / I got homeys that'll take you out if certain information gets disclosed / All these women want my baby / Just please don't make me pull a Shady.

It doesn’t take a Rap Genius contributor to guess that Bell, in that spot, could be referencing allegations against former Pitt/current Bills running back LeSean McCoy, whose ex-girlfriend’s lawyer says he “orchestrated an attack that left her bloody amid attempts to get her to leave his suburban Atlanta mansion,”

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201808030142

Might be somewhat of a disconnect between those lyrics and NFL outreach efforts to women through such marketing ploys as breast cancer awareness month

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Bell continues his PR drive this week to become the NFL face of empowering women with the long anticipated release of his latest masterpiece "My Side Of Things"

We are not ’bout to play around / Let you play around, get exposed / I got homeys that'll take you out if certain information gets disclosed / All these women want my baby / Just please don't make me pull a Shady.

It doesn’t take a Rap Genius contributor to guess that Bell, in that spot, could be referencing allegations against former Pitt/current Bills running back LeSean McCoy, whose ex-girlfriend’s lawyer says he “orchestrated an attack that left her bloody amid attempts to get her to leave his suburban Atlanta mansion,”

Might be somewhat of a disconnect between those lyrics and NFL outreach efforts to women through such marketing ploys as breast cancer awareness month
    He's garbage.

It’s highly unlikely that he was able to write and produce a song referencing LeSean McCoys situation that quickly.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

It’s highly unlikely that he was able to write and produce a song referencing LeSean McCoys situation that quickly.
    not really ... its easy to put together bad work in rapid fashion , esp when you do so at a pay as you go studio ....

maybe if it was a good track at a major label but neither is true ....
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

The artist who plays football on the side responds to his critics

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

In other words, as another artist perhaps as influential as Le'Veon put it, "Don't criticize what you can't understand"

that part had me rolling .... as I can count on one hand with fingers left over of how many people I know that thinks he is even an artist haha

I am including my twitter followers and people on this forum in that mix ...
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

That is a funny lyric! Doesn't diss McCoy at all. It actually indicates Bell and others see McCoy's actions as a response to crazy jersey chasers.

Not that I necessarily think that is a good thing...but it is amusing.

Lol. You think that trash takes a lot of time to come up with???

Le'Veon Bell Preseason Training Update

Lol. You think that trash takes a lot of time to come up with???
    For a person of Bell’s rap talents and status?? Yeah...lol. Just imagine the cuts that didn’t make the album...