Thread: Steelers QB Mason Rudolph progressing, says Ben Roethlisberger does a great job teaching

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Steelers QB Mason Rudolph progressing, says Ben Roethlisberger does a great job teaching

Like almost every NFL player, Mason Rudolph's first exposure to professional football was rookie minicamp last month.

And if things seemed to come too easy to the Steelers young quarterback there, he was given a wake-up call on the first day with the veterans.
    Over the four weeks of organized team activities and mandatory minicamp, though, Rudolph has acclimated himself to football at the highest level.

"That first day of OTAs was fast," Rudolph said Thursday after minicamp wrapped up at UPMC Rooney Sports Complex. "Just because you are coming from rookie minicamp, and you're starting to feel super comfortable there and you're dialing it up and moving it down the field and throwing into those windows. And then (at OTAs), those windows and those throwing lanes, they all decreased pretty significantly.........

Read more @ http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...sberger-does-a

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: Steelers QB Mason Rudolph progressing, says Ben Roethlisberger does a great job teaching

LOL Here you go Lady Steel.

Mason is the lady.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: Steelers QB Mason Rudolph progressing, says Ben Roethlisberger does a great job teaching

See? I knew that video would come in handy.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Wait, so Ben's comments were exactly what he said... Taken out of context and amplified beyond anything close to what he meant. Imagine that. As I said, illI wait until camp. Seems I don't even have to wait that long.
    Most people's problem with Ben is not what he actually does, but the stupid stuff he says.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Most people's problem with Ben is not what he actually does, but the stupid stuff he says.
    Like what?

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Bull shit. Rudolph is a company clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The Corn Shucking Hippie Array title="IowaSteeler927 is a name known to all"> IowaSteeler927's Avatar

Ben does say stupid things from time to time but I always take it with a grain of salt because the mainstream sports media absolutely loves taking things out of context to drum up drama where there is none.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.