Thread: Antonio Brown goes on insane rant, makes a pretty decent point in the process

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Antonio Brown goes on insane rant, makes a pretty decent point in the process

Antonio Brown goes on insane rant, makes a pretty decent point in the process

Brown voices his displeasure with his treatment by the media and makes a rock-solid argument in the process.

By Dan Sager Jun 13, 2018

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...media-nfl-news

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown goes on insane rant, makes a pretty decent point in the process

Okay Mr. Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown goes on insane rant, makes a pretty decent point in the process

I'm just here so I don't get fined.

The Corn Shucking Hippie Array title="IowaSteeler927 is a name known to all"> IowaSteeler927's Avatar

I think Brown likes the spotlight, but he does make a good point about the media taking things out of context and twisting things to fit whatever narrative they'd like to put across. The whole thing with him supposedly "calling out" Le'Veon Bell for not showing up to OTAs was a ridiculous story, started by the sports pundits to drum up drama where there was none, and Brown himself didn't show up to OTAs which proves just how much liberty the media took with what Brown said. I would like to see the media be a little more honest, right now the mainstream sports media is acting more like tabloids than it is actual sports journalism. I get that the offseason isn't exactly the most exciting time, but they shouldn't be outright lying to try and stir the pot either.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Nothing he said there is false.

The one fault he has is he’s too involved with promoting himself and everything about himself through social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Brown is a class act. He deserves all the success he has. It is tough to be great let alone the best.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

5 months to clear his head and get his mind right blah blah blah ..... but OTA tame comes oh wait I have to get my head clear and take the time blah blah blah LMAO

love him as a player but at the end of the day I think he just likes to hear himself talk
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now