Thread: Helmet Rule explained

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Helmet Rule explained

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Helmet Rule explained

I don't know. Only 3 examples really and the KC player looked to me as though he went in more facemask first than crown of the helmet. Or maybe they mean the contact to the ducking player's helmet? Another "catch rule" IMO. Will take a season or 2 and we still won't have a clear idea what's a foul and what's ok. Constant debate and complaining over was it legal or deserve ejection or whatever. Not a good sign.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

nothing will bring back fans and viewership like more game changing penalties (and ejections) /s
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That video shows nothing that is legal though. This is going to be a horrible rule and when players start getting ejected for ticky-tacky calls, there's going to be an uproar. This is nothing but a controversy and will be a story every single week in 2018. Can't wait to see the first kicker or QB get ejected on a kickoff return or turnover because they have no idea how to tackle...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler