Thread: Tomlin on cuts

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Tomlin on cuts

I think this is a pretty awesome mind set

“Quite simply, you’re more concerned with the guys you’re letting go,” said Coach Mike Tomlin, “and you’re providing insight and guidance for them. Maybe direction, evaluation, and a critique. I think the day belongs to those guys, to be quite honest with you. Everyone has given a substantial effort, and put their best foot forward, so I think it’s just appropriate to give those a conversation if they so desire, to provide some direction for them. These are very young people, some are 20, 21, 22 years old. They’re being fired from a job. It’s not a good day for them. Often times, they’re transitioning in terms of figuring out what’s next. I tend to focus on those men.”
    that said this is the second article in the last 3 days Bob Labriola has screwed up Dobbs stats on , does this guy proof read / watch the games or even verify stat lines ?

https://www.steelers.com/news/labrio...-53-man-roster
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Tomlin on cuts

The article also answers a question I had and asked about in a different thread concerning Hilton. Steelers will use the unknown defense approach it seems. Although the DL/OLB will remain the same the ILB/DB sets look to be versatile and somewhat interchangeable. Guess we'll just have to wait another week to see if it succeeds.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Classy comments by Tomlin.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Classy comments by Tomlin.
    I thought so too
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now