Thread: Manziel is now a Tiger Cat

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Manziel is now a Tiger Cat

TSN is announcing that Johnny Money has signed a 2 year contract with the CFL Hamilton Tiger Cats. CFL cleared him to play last December.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Manziel is now a Tiger Cat

Why is it that I saw Johnny Football and Canada and immediately thought of the Trailer Park Boys?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Wish him the best up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Follow the path of fellow short, scrambling QBs: Joe Theismann, Jeff Garcia, and Doug Flutie to the CFL

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

There is a rumor that Baker Mansfield is already in talks with the Toronto Argonauts for after the Browns grind his NFL career to a screeching halt.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    There is a rumor that Baker Mansfield is already in talks with the Toronto Argonauts for after the Browns grind his NFL career to a screeching halt.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Why is it that I saw Johnny Football and Canada and immediately thought of the Trailer Park Boys?
    That would be so good if Bubbles was their OC and Randy the strength and conditioning coach!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

he just finished the 1st half .... 4 picks ...

safe to say he's done

- - - Updated - - -

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

by the way Johnny Football is a Montreal Alouette now and plaved vs the Hamilton Tiger cats in that game ......

the def Coordinator for the Tiger cats ? none other than Jerry Glanville

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

He played yesterday. The Alouettes lost 50-11. Johnny's line? 11/20 for 104 yards, 0 TD and 4 Int.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    He played yesterday. The Alouettes lost 50-11. Johnny's line? 11/20 for 104 yards, 0 TD and 4 Int.
    In Manziel’s defense, one of those wasn’t his fault and his pass protection was horrendous. He did show good movement behind the line though...lol. If we are looking for a positive...

Will be interesting to see how he responds to that kind of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I used to think Manziel was a punk and honestly couldn't stand the kid. But from recent developments, he's seemed to grow up quite a bit and sincerely seems to be trying to turn things around. I hope things get better for him.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I used to think Manziel was a punk and honestly couldn't stand the kid. But from recent developments, he's seemed to grow up quite a bit and sincerely seems to be trying to turn things around. I hope things get better for him.
    The best thing for him to do was go to the CFL.

XFL 2.0 or Arena League may be his last hope, if he has any left.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Probably time for Johnny Goofball to find another job, college football analyst may be best for him

he does seem as if he has matured a lot , that said it won't matter much in terms of his football life if he doesn't play better

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

I haven't seen an interview with him lately, or read anything about him. If he has grown up, and is making an effort, good for him. Beyond that I'm not intertested. His football never excited me the way say watching Flutie intetrested me.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

He was only in Montreal for something like 4 days before the game. Not much time to practice, but at some point you have to just be able to complete passes and not make bad throws, whether you know the whole playbook or not. He wont ever play in the NFL again.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Johnny would probably get waxed playing football video games too. His timing was off, but he made up for it with lack of accuracy.
    All Defense!