https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...-2018-nfl-news

So the point of the article is interesting, even if the execution is terrible.

Some stray thoughts:

• This is really bad writing "Berry crushed his punt—it traveled 60 yards through the dreary aerospace" What is this a Gothic novel? C'mon man.
  • The points about Davis are all true. And that is terrifying. Someone better figure out if this kid is the real deal and it is all the role switches that have caused him to regress or if this is just a fizzled 2nd Round pick. For all the crap that Dupree gets, I think Davis has provided even less value and more direct responsibilities for lost games. Yet he mostly skates through shielded from blame by fans' anger towards Dupree and Mitchell.
  • The author seems to think that Dupree is playing for $8-9 million dollars this year (he is not) and is in line for an extension next year (he is not). Unless he meant that the Steelers will try to negotiate out of the option year? Not sure. It seemed oddly worded and a weird direction to take things in.
  • Author seems to think far far higher of Dupree's run stopping and coverage than most fans do. Honest question: Has anyone seen a breakdown of all of Dupree's alleged failures in run support or is this more of an alleged crime than a proven one?
  • Interesting take on Dobbs. I remember last preseason being rough, but not the total failure painted in the article. Am I just remember what I wanted to?