Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tea Party fields a pro-witchcraft candidate

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

Tea Party fields a pro-witchcraft candidate

Awaiting explanation...

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Re: Tea Party fields a pro-witchcraft candidate

Well, she's good news for people that support Witchcraft...

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    Well, she's good news for people that support Witchcraft...
    I also think she's good news for a large percentage of liberals who prefer an excuse to vote liberal as a vote against a republican candidate on a single issue, as opposed to justifying their vote based on general liberal principles.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

That's ok. I'll take someone who dabbled in witchcraft versus someone dabbles in raping The Constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

I just want to know if she was the good witch, or the bad witch ? The witch of the east, or witch of the west... north or south ? That makes a difference you know...

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    That's ok. I'll take someone who dabbled in witchcraft versus someone dabbles in raping The Constitution.
    In other words, you really don't care who or what is running under a Tea Party banner just as long as the jingoism is right? The same people who rant and rave about Muslims building rec centers with prayer rooms and propagate the myth the President is a Muslim, now don't have a problem with a woman who "dabbled in witchraft" and Satanism?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Nice for the far left to dig up dirt on anyone they disagree with just to try to destroy them. Same people who ignored Obama hanging out with communists like Jeramiah Wright and Bill Ayers. Besides she probably only dabbled in it a long time ago.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I'm not in Delaware so it's easy to stir the pot. I'm more concerned about her anti-masturbatory beliefs. Besides, she 'dabbled' in it, where as pelosi is 110% bruja.

On a more serious note, there's going to be jingosm on both sides. Even if she did believe in witch craft (in what, JR high?? ), as long as she's not a proponent of bigger government, smaller private sector, taxing small businesses into oblivion, steal from the rich and give to the poor mentality (see also: handout) I don't see how she could be much worse then the 'Christian' politicians on Capital Hill now.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Ugh...are people really this blind.

I "dabbled" in high school football....It doesnt make me a NFL Pro.

I "dabbled" in high school track.....It doesnt make me an Olympic Sprinter.

I "dabbled" in high school drinking...It doesnt make me an alcoholic.

How the hell does a high school curiosity in the occult override 25 years of her Christian beliefs???? Another example of hypocritical intolerance by "the party of inclusion"
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Senior Member Array title="Akagi is an unknown quantity at this point">

IMO, it isn't important that she "dabbled in witchcraft". What IS important is that I don't believe it. I think she made it up. It just isn't plausible... first date, blood, altar, etc? COME ON. Even if the guy was a warlock, or whatever they call themselves, would he REALLY take a girl to a coven/religious ceremony on the first date?

I call bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Akagi View Post
    IMO, it isn't important that she "dabbled in witchcraft". What IS important is that I don't believe it. I think she made it up. It just isn't plausible... first date, blood, altar, etc? COME ON. Even if the guy was a warlock, or whatever they call themselves, would he REALLY take a girl to a coven/religious ceremony on the first date?

I call bull.
    If not her, I wonder who then did they sacrifice ? lol...

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    I just want to know if she was the good witch, or the bad witch ? The witch of the east, or witch of the west... north or south ? That makes a difference you know...
    Which witch? Perhaps both if she alters at the altar.
    Last edited by GBMelBlount; 09-20-2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: typo
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Akagi View Post

I call bull.
    Enter Bill Maher, who promises to show a video of O’Donnell every week until she comes on his show “Real Time.”
    http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/...in-1999-video/
    I call... desperate attempt for ratings.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Witchcraft? Satanism? Big deal! I LOVE her politics! Now, those Muslims...now THAT is something I have a problem with!

lol you guys keep on rationalizing. You know, you should consider what happens if you get these nutjobs actual positions of power. Being a legislator is a lot harder than reading talking points no matter how low your opinion of Congress might be.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I'm not in Delaware so it's easy to stir the pot. I'm more concerned about her anti-masturbatory beliefs. Besides, she 'dabbled' in it, where as pelosi is 110% bruja.

On a more serious note, there's going to be jingosm on both sides. Even if she did believe in witch craft (in what, JR high?? ), as long as she's not a proponent of bigger government, smaller private sector, taxing small businesses into oblivion, steal from the rich and give to the poor mentality (see also: handout) I don't see how she could be much worse then the 'Christian' politicians on Capital Hill now.
    "On a serious note" following a photoshopped picture of Nancy Pelosi. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherofSoul View Post
    "On a serious note" following a photoshopped picture of Nancy Pelosi. Seriously?
    Seriously.

edit: I can see the photoshop now. I thought she did look a bit more 'dolled up' then usual..
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Witchcraft? Satanism? Big deal! I LOVE her politics! Now, those Muslims...now THAT is something I have a problem with!

lol you guys keep on rationalizing. You know, you should consider what happens if you get these nutjobs actual positions of power. Being a legislator is a lot harder than reading talking points no matter how low your opinion of Congress might be.
    Rationalizing would be...trying to broad paintbrush a candidate based on something she did in high school, and by doing that... legitimizing a blackmailing attention whore.

The very title of this thread is a lie.

Is she now pro-witchcraft? No? Then how is the tea party movement backing a pro-witchcraft candidate? Would you say that Bill Clinton or the current president ARE drug users because they tried pot in college?

I guess in some way...you could "rationalize" such hypocrisy.

-- Jack Lambert --

Blackmailing attention whore? Who, Bill Maher? The guy has an bombshell of a story with a candidate for national office talking about dabbling in witchcraft and Satanism. You expected that to be kept in a drawer somewhere?

Blackmailing attention whore? Who, Bill Maher? The guy has an bombshell of a story with a candidate for national office talking about dabbling in witchcraft and Satanism. You expected that to be kept in a drawer somewhere?
    Blackmail is the act of threatening to reveal substantially true information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates unless a demand is met. This information is usually of an embarrassing, socially damaging, and/or incriminating nature. As the information is substantially true, the act of revealing the information may not be criminal in its own right nor amount to a civil law defamation; it is the making of demands in exchange for withholding the information that is often considered a crime
    Does it meet the definition? (and your "rationalizing" by the way)

2nd point.... you never answered the question.

Would you be willing to label Bill Clinton and Barak Obama as present tense drug abusers?

-- Jack Lambert --

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    Does it meet the definition? (and your "rationalizing" by the way)

2nd point.... you never answered the question.

Would you be willing to label Bill Clinton and Barak Obama as present tense drug abusers?
    My title was intended to be satirical. And, Clinton was using cocaine during his Presidency anyway if you believe his brother (I think he got busted in a sting stating he was buying coke for his brother).

Are you seriously asking for blackmail charges against Bill Maher? He's a comedian being a comedian! What bothers you more; Bill Maher the blackmailer or O'Donnell dabbling in witchcraft and Satanism?

My title was intended to be satirical.
    Some would call it misleading...or an "untruth"

And, Clinton was using cocaine during his Presidency anyway if you believe his brother (I think he got busted in a sting stating he was buying coke for his brother).
    I'm not willing to deal with assumptions.

Are you seriously asking for blackmail charges against Bill Maher?
    Did I say he should be up on charges? Just pointing out what type of character ..or rather LACK of character Bill Maher has. I could care less that he broke the story...but he became a self-serving blackmailer by insisting on her coming onto his show (to boost his poor ratings) at the threat of "releasing damaging tape"

He's a comedian being a comedian!
    Really?...I prefer my comedians to be...funny....not slimy.

What bothers you more; Bill Maher the blackmailer or O'Donnell dabbling in witchcraft and Satanism?
    I would hope that any grown person would prefer a person who dabbled in the occult as a teen but has come to her senses as an adult over a greasy talk show host who is currently doing something unethical and self serving.

-- Jack Lambert --

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Christine O'Donnell dabbled in whichcraft

Ugh...are people really this blind.

I "dabbled" in high school football....It doesnt make me a NFL Pro.

I "dabbled" in high school track.....It doesnt make me an Olympic Sprinter.

I "dabbled" in high school drinking...It doesnt make me an alcoholic.

How the hell does a high school curiosity in the occult override 25 years of her Christian beliefs???? Another example of hypocritical intolerance by "the party of inclusion"
    Yeah, and Ted Haggard "dabbled" with a male prostitute, but he is totally 100% not gay at all.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

ok, seriously, since when does "i dabbled in withcraft" equal "pro witchcraft" ? C'mon leftnutz, is this the best you got ?
    Stay classy, leftnutz

It should have been obvious from the video, this thread, and current news coverage that she's not promoting witchcraft (e.g. satire). You pointed to a criminal definition of blackmail. What am I to assume from that? There's blackmail and there's Blackmail. Blackmail attempts don't happen on the air. The fact that you know about it tells you it's not real Blackmail. Had he made the offer behind the scenes and attempted to conceal the transaction, then you could argue blackmail. This was a joke that the audience (including me) thought was funny.

I still can't believe that you guys are blowing off that she admits to dabbling in witchcraft and satanism. You can argue that it happened when she was younger, but was anyone you hung out with dabbling in witchcraft and satanism in high school?

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post

Yeah, and Ted Haggard "dabbled" with a male prostitute, but he is totally 100% not gay at all.
    Oh boy....I shouldnt have to explain this, (especially since this thread seems to be more about diversion)

Haggard was guilty...CURRENTLY guilty of the behavior in question.

O'Donnell's behavior was in high school....and she has since grown up and matured past such experimentation. To blame her for what she did as an immature teenager sets you up for having to use the same rule on the current president and his drug use.

Anything less..is hypocrisy

-- Jack Lambert --

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

That is all

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

It is worth noting that her opponent is an avowed Marxist

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Oh boy....I shouldnt have to explain this, (especially since this thread seems to be more about diversion)

Haggard was guilty...CURRENTLY guilty of the behavior in question.

O'Donnell's behavior was in high school....and she has since grown up and matured past such experimentation. To blame her for what she did as an immature teenager sets you up for having to use the same rule on the current president and his drug use.

Anything less..is hypocrisy
    Nope! Sorry, I'm afraid we're gonna have to burn her at the stake. It's the only way to save her soul.

Alright fire it up, boys!

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    Nope! Sorry, I'm afraid we're gonna have to burn her at the stake. It's the only way to save her soul.

Alright fire it up, boys!
    ...and now Bill Maher is #3.

-- Jack Lambert --