Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tea Party fields a pro-witchcraft candidate

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Re: Tea Party fields a pro-witchcraft candidate

One of my first summer jobs was as a christmas elf.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    One of my first summer jobs was as a christmas elf.
    Cool...actually possible if you lived in Australia.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

A Witch in the United States Senate ?? The "Book of Revelations" said there'd be days like this ...

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    A Witch in the United States Senate ?? The "Book of Revelations" said there'd be days like this ...
    I thought it was "mama" who said that there would be days like this?
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    Cool...actually possible if you lived in Australia.
    Maybe she can cast a spell and eliminate the national debt!

Maybe she can cast a spell and eliminate the national debt!
    Voodoo economics?

-- Jack Lambert --

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    Voodoo economics?
    oh not bad.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherofSoul View Post
    Witchcraft? Satanism? Big deal! I LOVE her politics! Now, those Muslims...now THAT is something I have a problem with!

lol you guys keep on rationalizing. You know, you should consider what happens if you get these nutjobs actual positions of power. Being a legislator is a lot harder than reading talking points no matter how low your opinion of Congress might be.
    Isn't that the truth? Those who don't believe it can take a good look at our PRESIDENT!
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Well - there's already a loud mouthed bitch who is Speaker of the House and a racist witch in the White House, so what's the big deal?

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

I had completely forgotten about this, but was reminded by Dick Morris on Hannity’s show this evening.

Hillary clinton holds seance

While serving as First Lady in the White House, Hillary Clinton claims to have had conversations with the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt about the problems and responsibilities of being First Lady.

According to Hillary at the time, it was a two-way conversation.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/sep/07092405.html

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Witchy women are hot.

And Christine O'Donnell is definitely a witchy woman.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Everyone should know by now that the statute of limitations only applies to liberals and Democrats. To wit we've currently or recently had leading Democrats who were in the KKK, (Byrd) commited manslaughter, ( Ted Kennedy) closely associated themselves with known terrorists ( Obama with Ayers) all well after high school.

It's way more revealing that a Tea Party member as a high school girl dabbled in witchcraft. We all know that what we dabbled in in HS is way more relevant than what we have done as adults.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Everyone should know by now that the statute of limitations only applies to liberals and Democrats. To wit we've currently or recently had leading Democrats who were in the KKK, (Byrd) commited manslaughter, ( Ted Kennedy) closely associated themselves with known terrorists ( Obama with Ayers) all well after high school.

It's way more revealing that a Tea Party member as a high school girl dabbled in witchcraft. We all know that what we dabbled in in HS is way more relevant than what we have done as adults.
    I think you guys are missing the point. We liberals aren't questioning her character because she played witch in high school, we're questioning her character because she's a grown woman who believes she was actually a witch in high school.

I mean, if I came on this forum and told you I was a werewolf in high school, would you question my sanity?

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post

What makes you think Byrd or Kennedy was forgiven? Kennedy still has a lot of enemies. Carter was on the news last week slamming Kennedy for holding up his health reform bill back in the 70s.

And, by your "closely associated with terrorists" comment what about all of the modern day figures "closely associated" with Oliver North, Richard Nixon, G. Gordon Liddy, Marvin Bush, Prescott Bush, the Keating 5, blah, blah blah?

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

Whoops, is O'Reilly a "blackmailing attention whore" too?

http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/pla...n_732849.html#

It just seems to me...I don't know, Juan, I'm trying to be fair to Ms. O'Donnell. She's been on this program a couple of times, and we have some kind of crazy stuff that she said. We're not going to play it yet. I don't think it's relevant yet. We'd still like Ms. O'Donnell to come on the Factor. I'm not in the business of [injuring] her. I'd like to see if she's the better candidate.
    Last edited by GodfatherofSoul; 09-21-2010 at 03:43 PM.

I mean, if I came on this forum and told you I was a werewolf in high school, would you question my sanity?
    You could tell me that you were a drug using hippie werewolf transexual .....and I would still think that being a patriot fan would be the sticking point for your insanity.

-- Jack Lambert --

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

You aren't still a werewolf?

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Witchcraft? Satanism? Big deal! I LOVE her politics! Now, those Muslims...now THAT is something I have a problem with!
    Last time I checked, witches haven't killed millions of people throughout their history simply because they aren't witches.

Really, who cares if she dabbled in witchcraft in high school? I actually knew a practicing witch while I was in college who was part of my inner circle of friends - great person, lots of fun. It's freaking irrelevant to the job O'Donnell may or may not do if she gets elected to Congress. And I just love how so many people take such a holier-than-thou attitude, as if they don't have skeletons in their closets that they wouldn't want people to know.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Last time I checked, witches haven't killed millions of people throughout their history simply because they aren't witches.

Really, who cares if she dabbled in witchcraft in high school? I actually knew a practicing witch while I was in college who was part of my inner circle of friends - great person, lots of fun. It's freaking irrelevant to the job O'Donnell may or may not do if she gets elected to Congress. And I just love how so many people take such a holier-than-thou attitude, as if they don't have skeletons in their closets that they wouldn't want people to know.
    What about the Satanic altar stuff? Was that just good old teen fun too?

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

What about the Satanic altar stuff? Was that just good old teen fun too?
    That stuff is just...weird and creepy. Shouldn't exclude her from being able to run for Congress.

Seriously, if we're going to start persecuting people for things they did when they were KIDS, then we'd have very few people left who'd be able to or would even want to run for public office.

Not to mention, it is illegal to make anyone take a religious litmus test for office. Kinda funny how the liberal side of the spectrum want to ignore that as well.

That stuff is just...weird and creepy. Shouldn't exclude her from being able to run for Congress.

Seriously, if we're going to start persecuting people for things they did when they were KIDS, then we'd have very few people left who'd be able to or would even want to run for public office.
    That's my point. It's weird and creepy. She can for President for all I care, but I'm trying to point out the hypocrisy of stomping feet and railing against the entire Muslim faith for an Imam building a rec center too close to Ground Zero, for chastising the President for being a Muslim based on nothing more than his father's faith, then turning around and shrugging your shoulders when a Conservative states she dabbled in witchcraft and Satanism. What's a bigger enemy to Christianity than Satanism?

That's my point. It's weird and creepy. She can for President for all I care, but I'm trying to point out the hypocrisy of stomping feet and railing against the entire Muslim faith for an Imam building a rec center too close to Ground Zero, for chastising the President for being a Muslim based on nothing more than his father's faith, then turning around and shrugging your shoulders when a Conservative states she dabbled in witchcraft and Satanism. What's a bigger enemy to Christianity than Satanism?
    Well hey, you know what? You can call me whatever you want, but I am against building a mosque that close to Ground Zero and I fully admit that I do not trust Muslims. It's a little tough for me to trust someone who wants to see me dead simply because I'm not a Muslim/Islamic.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

What makes you think Byrd or Kennedy was forgiven? Kennedy still has a lot of enemies. Carter was on the news last week slamming Kennedy for holding up his health reform bill back in the 70s.

The point is no Republican or conservative could get elected with that kind of baggage to begin with. The mainstream press routinely runs interference for their liberal breathren. I mean if this woman were a Democrat the press would be blowing this story off completely.

And, by your "closely associated with terrorists" comment what about all of the modern day figures "closely associated" with Oliver North, Richard Nixon, G. Gordon Liddy, Marvin Bush, Prescott Bush, the Keating 5, blah, blah blah?
    Poor comparison. None of those people were associating with anyone that your rank and file Dems weren't also associating with at the time.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Well hey, you know what? You can call me whatever you want, but I am against building a mosque that close to Ground Zero and I fully admit that I do not trust Muslims. It's a little tough for me to trust someone who wants to see me dead simply because I'm not a Muslim/Islamic.
    You have no appreciation for how huge the Muslim faith is. We're at war with a relatively tiny sect of Saudi-flavored Muslims. This might be a bad analogy, but not trusting Muslims would be like not trusting Christians because of IRA terrorists.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Don't forget Obaaama dabbled in "blow", didn't exclude him from running for senate or president.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You have no appreciation for how huge the Muslim faith is. We're at war with a relatively tiny sect of Saudi-flavored Muslims. This might be a bad analogy, but not trusting Muslims would be like not trusting Christians because of IRA terrorists.
    I get what you are talking about here. I too have tried to differentiate between the two. However, I think your comparision (and to be fair, you have already stated as much) is not accurate.

A more appropriate comparison would be to compare all Christians to say, the IRA, the KKK, the Christian Identity movement, Hitler's state church, and the Christians in Bosnia/Chechnya etc. and Nigeria. Because in reality, there are a whole lot more Muslim subsets that while they don't act out against the US, they never shed a tear for American lives lost. It is STILL a minority, and a small minority at that. But it is viable enough to cause a lot of problems, and to cast doubt on the actions of most Muslims--as it makes it difficult to discern between them.