Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14 years ago today ......

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: 14 years ago today ......

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
    We need to enjoy this while it lasts, we could be the Browns, still searching for a franchise QB. We've been very blessed to have a guy that's won us two championships, taken us to a third, and will be a Future First Ballot Hall of Famer. I'm going to enjoy watching #7 while we've still got him.
    Very well said. Going to enjoy it while it lasts.

I bet a few posters here can attest to watching Stoudt, Malone, Woodley, Brister, Tomczak, Graham, Stewart, O'Donnell, Maddox over 20 years and be appreciative of Ben's 14 years.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Very well said. Going to enjoy it while it lasts.

I bet a few posters here can attest to watching Stoudt, Malone, Woodley, Brister, Tomczak, Graham, Stewart, O'Donnell, Maddox over 20 years and be appreciative of Ben's 14 years.
    Scott Campbell , Blackledge
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    Scott Campbell , Blackledge
    Um, OK...I will play along. Steve Bono, Jim Miller. I always liked Mike Quinn as he looked good in preseason, but only had 1 pass with the team.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Um, OK...I will play along. Steve Bono, Jim Miller. I always liked Mike Quinn as he looked good in preseason, but only had 1 pass with the team.
    Rick Strom, Reggie Collier.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Bono is probably the most successful " scab " in the history of scabs ....

got his NFL break in the strike shortened season with the Steelers and made a lot of money because of it
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I don’t think Jim Miller ever got a fair shot...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler