Thread: Hey steeler fans

Member Array title="Packers has a spectacular aura about">

Hey steeler fans

Take care of Morgan Burnett for us. We will miss him in Green Bay. I'm happy at least he went to a classy team like the Steelers. I hope he does well for you guys, have a good offseason guys. I hope you guys have a great season next year. God bless you all.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Hey steeler fans

Same wishes in you direction. For your sake, hope Aaron Rodgers stays healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Rodgers to Grahamn should be a thing of beauty in the red zone. IF both stay healthy could emerge as one of the most unstoppable plays in football.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Same wishes in you direction. For your sake, hope Aaron Rodgers stays healthy.
    And if he does get hurt, I would imagine he has plenty of insurance.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Thanks for the well wishes Packers.

I know he has been injured a bit, but he seems to be a very good player when healthy and a classy guy that wants to win badly.

I hope that Rodgers is completely healthy and you have a great season.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Thanks Packers. Hope Rodgers stays healthy for you all.....classy guy. Well wishes to you Packers, have a great summer.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

oh he'll be safe here don't worry. Our coaching staff has a tendency to keep secondary players on the roster / starting even if they're downright horrible like they did with blake and mitchell

hope this guy doesnt pee the bed like they did, but when it comes to our secondary, I'm a little cynical because of so many bad years

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    oh he'll be safe here don't worry. Our coaching staff has a tendency to keep secondary players on the roster / starting even if they're downright horrible like they did with blake and mitchell

hope this guy doesnt pee the bed like they did, but when it comes to our secondary, I'm a little cynical because of so many bad years
    Gotta love your definition of bad years.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Gotta love your definition of bad years.
    Well after Troy / Ike fell off, it was year after year of pain

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Packers View Post
    Take care of Morgan Burnett for us. We will miss him in Green Bay. I'm happy at least he went to a classy team like the Steelers. I hope he does well for you guys, have a good offseason guys. I hope you guys have a great season next year. God bless you all.
    Ummm....ok.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Thanks, Packers. I hope you and yours are well.