Thread: Burfict blames JuJu for his boo-boo

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Burfict blames JuJu for his boo-boo

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Burfict blames JuJu for his boo-boo

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Wow, talk about clickbait.

Moreover, the article misses the point that banned substances (amphetamines) are prescribed for concussions if cognitive functions are slowed during the recovery.
    I used to frequent a message board that the article author posted on a bunch. He always had good stuff, especially come draft time. But once he started writing at Steelerswire, the pressure to just churn out articles each and every day must be just too much. That whole site is basically clickbait with little to no basis in logic.

While Burfict is a jerk and a dirty player -- it is entirely possible he is in the right on this one. Would anyone be surprised to find out that the Cincy medical staff blew filing the proper paperwork to get Burfict the exemption his treatment is entitled to under the rules? I mean this is a franchise that couldn't work with the Browns to get a trade completed properly.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Wow, talk about clickbait.

Moreover, the article misses the point that banned substances (amphetamines) are prescribed for concussions if cognitive functions are slowed during the recovery.
    Since Burfict has no cognitive function to begin with there's none to be slowed.

Guilty as charged.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Since Burfict has no cognitive function to begin with there's none to be slowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I used to frequent a message board that the article author posted on a bunch. He always had good stuff, especially come draft time. But once he started writing at Steelerswire, the pressure to just churn out articles each and every day must be just too much. That whole site is basically clickbait with little to no basis in logic.

While Burfict is a jerk and a dirty player -- it is entirely possible he is in the right on this one. Would anyone be surprised to find out that the Cincy medical staff blew filing the proper paperwork to get Burfict the exemption his treatment is entitled to under the rules? I mean this is a franchise that couldn't work with the Browns to get a trade completed properly.
    Wait, so you're thinking the Bungles Bungled the paperwork? Yeah, that's be exactly like that organization.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Guilty as charged.
    Everyone else can go home now. We have our winner.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

This idiot claims Antonio Brown faked a concussion and subsequently missed the following divisional playoff game to further embellish his situation to get him in further trouble with the league. While I doubt his claims are true I almost think this idiot believes his own bullshit. He's become so obsessed with the Steelers he probably thinks Tomlin had someone spike his sample! I hope he's cut and goes unsigned afterwards.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    This idiot claims Antonio Brown faked a concussion and subsequently missed the following divisional playoff game to further embellish his situation to get him in further trouble with the league. While I doubt his claims are true I almost think this idiot believes his own bullshit. He's become so obsessed with the Steelers he probably thinks Tomlin had someone spike his sample! I hope he's cut and goes unsigned afterwards.
    Gruden has been singing his praise for years. Send him to Oakland.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Gruden has been singing his praise for years. Send him to Oakland.
    The Raiders were trying to trade for him until the suspension happened.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

"Slurp juice."

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Burfict is never going to get it. He just can't stay out of trouble.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Guilty as charged.
    lol post of the year

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Slurp juice ��

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

For those that don't know what "Slurp juice" is, it's from a video game called Fortnite that JuJu's been playing.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert