Thread: Who do you keep?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Who do you keep?

Who do you keep out of this lot? The sure keeper is Boz and I suppose Chickillo & Hubbard?

Sean Spence
    Arthur Moats
    Justin Hunter
    Chris Hubbard
    Fitzgerald Toussaint
    Stevan Ridley
    Daniel McCullers
    Chris Boswell
    Anthony Chickillo
    Eli Rogers

Cuts?
    Mike Mitchell
    William Gay

J.J. Wilcox
    Coty Sensabaugh
    Darrius Heyward-Bey.

Those five cuts would save the Steelers $12.475 million in cap space.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...hell-116032750

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Re: Who do you keep?

Chickillo, Hubbard and Boswell.

The rest are expendable. Perhaps keep the cheapest RB and WR.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Boz and Rogers

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Boz and Rogers
    I've always liked Rogers, he's made some big plays. I think his issues started when Tomlin took him out for the fumbled punt return. If he's good after this knee issue, I'd be fine with keeping him.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I've always liked Rogers, he's made some big plays. I think his issues started when Tomlin took him out for the fumbled punt return. If he's good after this knee issue, I'd be fine with keeping him.
    I feel the same way. Working on the assumption he can get his knee right in time to contribute (although the timeline used to be 10-12 months to get "all the way back" - recent injuries have been shorter), he is fine as the #4.

But WR is more of a need than one would initially suspect - Bryant is gone after 2018. Rogers is a health question mark, and DHB is not worth a roster spot on a capped out team...

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

outside of Bozwell none of them are locks to make the roster after the draft class comes in ( whomever they will be )

that said , I would like to see Chicky , Moats , Hubbard, Ridley , and Eli in camp to battle for a roster spot but do not believe any should be a lock
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    outside of Bozwell none of them are locks to make the roster after the draft class comes in ( whomever they will be )

that said , I would like to see Chicky , Moats , Hubbard, Ridley , and Eli in camp to battle for a roster spot but do not believe any should be a lock

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Boz, Chick, & rogers should stay while everybody else gets cut. Replace them with PS and rookies.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Rogers, Boz, Hubbard and Chick. Rogers has shown flashes of brilliance when the ball is in his hands. His moves and his vision is very AB like. Hubbard was solid...he’s starter material and I’d be surprised if he were with the Steelers next season. Boz is plain money and Chick is solid depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Neversatisfied has a spectacular aura about">

Boswell (No brainer) and Chickillo. Chickillo is ALL motor! Great on special teams and can be subbed in at LB. I'd like to see Rodgers and Hubbard stay but with the Bell situation they might cut them loose.