Thread: couple mocks

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

couple mocks

Your Picks:
    1- 28: Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, bama (A-)
    2 - 28: Allen, Marcus, FS, PSU (A)
    3 -28: Chubb, Nick, RB, Georgia (A+)
    5-11: Moore, JMon, WR, Misso (A+)
    5-28: Fatukasi, Folorunso, DT, Conn (A+)
    7-2: Springs, Arrion, CB, Ore (A+)
    7-28: Gates, Nick, OG, Neb (A+)

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: couple mocks

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 28: Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, Alabama ( hope he is still there )
    Round 2 Pick 28: Reid, Justin, FS, Stanford , plug in Marcus Allen here if you like and I wont be offended would be happy with either in this spot
    Round 3 Pick 28: Carter, Lorenzo, OLB, Georgia ... raw but size /speed/range and takes responsibilities in setting the edge seriously
    Round 5 Pick 11: Fatukasi, Folorunso, DT, Connecticut ... I love this kid and believe he is one of the hidden secrets in this draft
    Round 5 Pick 28: Moore, JMon, WR, Missouri .... size /speed/+athlete / natural hands catcher that can pluck the ball out of the air
    Round 7 Pick 2: Springs, Arrion, CB, Oregon ... not sure why the hype train is absent on this kid but he has game and will make someones roster and play for 10 years
    Round 7 Pick 28: Warren III, Chris, RB, Texas ..NFL blood line , made the most of his chances with solid production , nice hands out of the backfield and low mileage on the tires
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now