Thread: Browns Trade For Three Players

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Browns Trade For Three Players

Browns acquired WR Jarvis Landry, QB Tyrol Taylor and CB Damarion Randall. Not a bad day...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Browns Trade For Three Players

Can someone merge them together?

Cleveland parted ways with a 2018 and 2019 draft pick to acquire Landry, also sending this year’s No. 65 selection to Buffalo for Taylor. There’s no word yet on what they traded to acquire Randall.

https://www.fanragsports.com/news/re...mpression=true

Looks like Keizer is the compensation for Randall.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Poof! Done.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

The tyrod thing makes no sense to me. Obviously they were not in love with kizer but tyrod is just kizer grown up. The trade for landry smells of trying to win now. Trying to convince a veteran QB to come and win now

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Is Kevin Costner doing a sequel?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

They got a weapon and a corner. Still need a better qb. Taylor will fail in Cleveland

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Looks like Keizer is the compensation for Randall.
    Keizer has to be the happiest man alive today!

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

I definitely want my rookie studying under tyrod. Good stuff

Merry Christmas

Browns Trade For Three Players

Jarvis Landry, Corey Coleman, Josh Gordon, Saquan Barkley and Njoku isn’t a bad cast of characters around Taylor...

Taylor gives the Browns the ability to draft a QB that doesn’t need to start Day One...which none of them (maybe Mayfield) are ready to do...so they can essentially take Barkley at one and their QB at 4.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

John Dorsey knows how to build a team. He built KC into a playoff team after trading for Alex Smith(Taylor is a similar QB. dink and dunk, doesn't force passes)

Taylor can give this team fits if they don't fit the ILB position.

Draft Barkley #1, and maybe Darnold at #4 to sit and learn. They'll finally be on the right track of things.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6. Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

I set my money on Tyrod Taylor having a field day in one of their two games against us, rushing for over 100 yards and throwing for more than 300.

Not cuz he's that great, but because we play down to bad opponents. Remember that time when Terelle Pryor had a like 90-yard-rush against us, as QB, on the first play?

His best season was 216 yards per game and he has gotten worse ever year since. No thanks you. Teams have him figured out. Id rather take a stud roster and draft the rookie to run the show.

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I predict the Browns have a better season this year.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

They pick up 16mil cap for Taylor and 15mil for landry. Doesn't t sound like awesome moves to me. But whatever.

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    I predict the Browns have a better season this year.
    They should, probably will have a pro bowl player at every position in a few years. Then they won't be able to afford them.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

The Browns will be vying for second place in the AFC North this season.

Mark it down. Feel free to throw it back in my face in January (but, I’m thinking no one will be able to).

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    The Browns will be vying for second place in the AFC North this season.

Mark it down. Feel free to throw it back in my face in January (but, I’m thinking no one will be able to).
    Agree.

Taylor is a good placeholder until whatever rookie they draft is ready to play. Landry is easily a Top-10 talent at WR in this league and if Gordon has really gotten his shit together, it could be the best pair of WRs in the league.

It’s early, but they’ve taken some major steps to improve their team.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

I want to see the Browns do well. I really do. I don't think Hue is the right guy. Haley will do ok, but we've all seen his ability to call what seem to be the worst plays at the worst possible moments in games. Cough...cough...toss sweep? Triple reverse end around bullshit to kill a drive, anyone?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post

Draft Barkley #1, and maybe Darnold at #4 to sit and learn. They'll finally be on the right track of things.
    That is likely what they will do. Get Barkley at 1 and the future QB at #4.

As for Kizer, I think the kid is in a great place. I like his skillset, but he should have stayed at Notre Dame an extra year and not be thrown to the wolves of the NFL. He still has potential to be a good starting QB IMO.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Agree.

Taylor is a good placeholder until whatever rookie they draft is ready to play. Landry is easily a Top-10 talent at WR in this league and if Gordon has really gotten his shit together, it could be the best pair of WRs in the league.

It’s early, but they’ve taken some major steps to improve their team.

Plus, Corey Coleman was playing like a R1 pick (before his injury).

Carlos Hyde.

Looks like the Browns kinda showed their draft hand with the Hyde signing. QB in first round, Barkley in the 4th...can’t get Barkley, got Hyde as an insurance policy...