Thread: AB Restructures

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

AB Restructures

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/03...ear-cap-space/

Round and Round it goes....where it stops nobody knows.

Interesting to see what they do between now and the 14th (I think) or whatever the date is for cap compliance and start of free agency...

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: AB Restructures

I heard that just gave the Steelers extra 9 Mil cap so there is that.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Earl Thomas Money!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Earl Thomas Money!!!!!
    Well the Seahawks do seem to be having a yard sale. Bennett moved and rumors of Sherman being next.

I'd take Earl Thomas or Sherman (or both if we could magically figure it out). Imagine having both of them on defense? Of course we still have major pass rush and LB problems but it's fun playing make believe.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Earl Thomas Money!!!!!
    I'm also hoping for either Tre Boston or Eric Reid to replace Mike Mitchell...

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Well the Seahawks do seem to be having a yard sale. Bennett moved and rumors of Sherman being next.

I'd take Earl Thomas or Sherman (or both if we could magically figure it out). Imagine having both of them on defense? Of course we still have major pass rush and LB problems but it's fun playing make believe.

I'd take Thomas too, but I wouldn't want The Mouth. Serious injury questions, and who knows if they'll start calling holding against him if he moves to a new team - if they ever do, he's done. Plus I just don't like him at all.
    See you Space Cowboy ...