Thread: Competition Committee Strongly Considering Eliminating ‘Going To Ground’ Rule

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Competition Committee Strongly Considering Eliminating ‘Going To Ground’ Rule

1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6. Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Competition Committee Strongly Considering Eliminating ‘Going To Ground’ Rule

How about less SJW and more standing for the National Anthem?
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: Competition Committee Strongly Considering Eliminating ‘Going To Ground’ Rule

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    How about less SJW and more standing for the National Anthem?
    How dare you. Merely suggesting that should be an automatic penalty for thoughtcrime.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

How about more protests and less forced and bought and paid for patriotic displays?

Its the old everyone can think however they want as long as I agree with it...

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    How about more protests and less forced and bought and paid for patriotic displays?

Its the old everyone can think however they want as long as I agree with it...
    I'd just as soon they forget about all of it, because it's gotten so out of hand and stupid. People can't even be happy about a goddamn football game; we HAVE to be constantly reminded about how much everyone hates everyone else.

Politics is ruining entertainment. Keep politics out of entertainment.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I'd just as soon they forget about all of it, because it's gotten so out of hand and stupid. People can't even be happy about a goddamn football game; we HAVE to be constantly reminded about how much everyone hates everyone else.

Politics is ruining entertainment. Keep politics out of entertainment.
    Me too. Honestly, I think there is plenty of good ideas and nonsense on both/all sides. And everyone is certain they are on the right side. It is the inability of anyone to see or even desire a common middle ground that prevents us, as a society, from getting anything accomplished.

Can't keep politics out of anything that involves or generates money. The NFL started the politics by accepting money for anthem displays, fly-overs, etc and then putting it all on TV. Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Too little too late if you ask me. Damage done.