Thread: Is Marcus Peters available in trade?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Is Marcus Peters available in trade?

With the Chiefs adding veteran cornerback David Amerson and, officially in three weeks, acquiring cornerback Kendall Fuller as part of the Alex Smith trade, some in league circles are wondering whether the Chiefs will be making another transaction involving a cornerback.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...able-in-trade/

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Is Marcus Peters available in trade?

They’d be insane to trade Peters...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Do they need corner though?

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

That would be dumb.

Fuller is better in the slot then outside.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    They’d be insane to trade Peters...lol.
    Or willing to blow it up because they are tired of going one and done in the playoffs

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I think that the Chiefs just got tired of his actions. He's very talented but he's also an idiot.

Look for the Rams to let Trumaine Johnson walk after making this trade.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Good on the Rams.

Lol at the Chiefs.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Or willing to blow it up because they are tired of going one and done in the playoffs
    Reminds me of when Bill Cowher traded a very good TE (Adrain Cooper) for next to nothing, because Cowher was tired of his antics.

Yes, having Eric Green certainly helped make that decision, but considering the Steelers used the two-TE-set a LOT, it was still a ballsy move.

Pre-draft: I reeeeally wanted Peters. There was a statement (rumor) that after meeting with Peters, Colbert took his name off of their draft board. Maybe Colbert knows more than me.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Reminds me of when Bill Cowher traded a very good TE (Adrain Cooper) for next to nothing, because Cowher was tired of his antics.

Yes, having Eric Green certainly helped make that decision, but considering the Steelers used the two-TE-set a LOT, it was still a ballsy move.

Pre-draft: I reeeeally wanted Peters. There was a statement (rumor) that after meeting with Peters, Colbert took his name off of their draft board. Maybe Colbert knows more than me.
    His behavior issues were part of the package when the Chiefs drafted him. Peters was tossed off his college team at Washington and was off the board for at least one team

In Marcus Peters’s NFL.com scouting report, which is accessible to anyone with an internet connection, one NFC position coach said that he wouldn’t dream of drafting Peters in the first two rounds of the draft. Another scout said that he was off their board altogether.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/02/23/ma...de-chiefs-rams