Thread: Report: 49ers’ Reuben Foster arrested in domestic violence case

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Report: 49ers’ Reuben Foster arrested in domestic violence case

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster has reportedly been arrested in a domestic violence case.

Foster was booked at the Santa Clara County Jail and is currently being held without bail, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...violence-case/

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Report: 49ers’ Reuben Foster arrested in domestic violence case

Weedhead and now Baby Mamma Drama. The Niners picked a winner.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

This is why all of the other teams passed on him in the draft.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Red flags are red flags for a reason. I don't remember anything being made public, but teams knew about something that kept him on the board a bit longer than expected.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Including the Steelers - I recall disappointment from some when the Steelers selected Watt instead

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Red flags are red flags for a reason. I don't remember anything being made public, but teams knew about something that kept him on the board a bit longer than expected.
    It was a combination of concerns about his shoulder after surgery along with character issues (sent home early from combine after argument with hospital worker and diluted sample for drug test)

https://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...ug-test-042217

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Including the Steelers - I recall disappointment from some when the Steelers selected Watt instead

It was a combination of concerns about his shoulder after surgery along with character issues (sent home early from combine after argument with hospital worker and diluted sample for drug test)

https://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...ug-test-042217
    That's right. I didn't remember the details, and didn't care enough to look them up apparently. Thanks for doing that.