Thread: The Eagles have landed...

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

The Eagles have landed...

back in Philadelphia. I'm so jealous. I wanted that 7th Lombardi so badly this year, but we'll get 'em next year.

Congratulations, Eagles!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: The Eagles have landed...

Happy for the Eagles. I remember when they choked against the Raiders and the Flying Pollock couldn't move the ball. I lost $5 bet during that Super Bowl.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Only took them 57 years after Bednarik retired to win another one, lol

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I am happy for the Eagles.

What a great story.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Happy for the Eagles. I remember when they choked against the Raiders and the Flying Pollock couldn't move the ball. I lost $5 bet during that Super Bowl.
    Agreed - I was also rooting for them in SB XV (sorry, S&B).

And then Puke-N-Choke McNabb blew their second opportunity, although I wasn't sorry to see T.O. NOT get a ring.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Agreed - I was also rooting for them in SB XV (sorry, S&B).

And then Puke-N-Choke McNabb blew their second opportunity, although I wasn't sorry to see T.O. NOT get a ring.
    Pretty much my thoughts. I wanted the Iggles to beat the Raiders after beating the Crygirls.

XV was one of the most boring Super Bowls, if not the most boring (XII and XXXV are right there)

Didn't even watch XXXIX w/choker and diva vs the Cheats**. We watched DVDs lol.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Their GM (Roseman) did a fantastic job with that team considering what humiliation he had to go through with that stupid Chip Kelly experiment. For those that do not know, when they hired Chip Kelly they basically gave Kelly full control and demoted Roseman. Roseman could have pouted and quit but he didn't. He remained loyal and when Chip Kelly shit the bed he rebuilt this team from the mess Kelly left and traded up (with the Browns LOL) to draft Carson Wentz two years ago. Only the Browns! Imagine if they had Wentz!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Their GM (Roseman) did a fantastic job with that team considering what humiliation he had to go through with that stupid Chip Kelly experiment. For those that do not know, when they hired Chip Kelly they basically gave Kelly full control and demoted Roseman. Roseman could have pouted and quit but he didn't. He remained loyal and when Chip Kelly shit the bed he rebuilt this team from the mess Kelly left and traded up (with the Browns LOL) to draft Carson Wentz two years ago. Only the Browns! Imagine if they had Wentz!
    It's amazing really, the Eagles surrendered A LOT of resources to the Browns to move up and get Wentz, and yet 2 years later the Eagles end up with a very deep team and win the Super Bowl. Since the Browns got all those picks from the Eagles, they won as many regular season games as the Eagles have won Super Bowls

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    It's amazing really, the Eagles surrendered A LOT of resources to the Browns to move up and get Wentz, and yet 2 years later the Eagles end up with a very deep team and win the Super Bowl. Since the Browns got all those picks from the Eagles, they won as many regular season games as the Eagles have won Super Bowls
    Some poll came out in 2016 that Pederson was the worst coaching new hire and that Hue was the best. Pederson wins it all and Hue is 1-31.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Some poll came out in 2016 that Pederson was the worst coaching new hire and that Hue was the best. Pederson wins it all and Hue is 1-31.
    Even a well-known Eagles fan was bashing the move

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Eagles Parade of Champions can be streamed here...

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I missed the parade, did they have anyone eating horse shit? Or was that just during the riot?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Just during the riot...but I’m sure there were plenty of shenanigans down there today...2-3 million people?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar