Thread: The Tom Brady Strip Sack, As Called By Announcers From Philadelphia, Boston, & 11 Other Places Worldwide

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

The Tom Brady Strip Sack, As Called By Announcers From Philadelphia, Boston, & 11 Other Places Worldwide

https://screengrabber.deadspin.com/t...rabber_twitter

International announcers >>> US announcers

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: The Tom Brady Strip Sack, As Called By Announcers From Philadelphia, Boston, & 11 Other Places Worldwide

Were those German announcers from Little Germany in Philadelphia? They lost their minds in the booth!

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: The Tom Brady Strip Sack, As Called By Announcers From Philadelphia, Boston, & 11 Other Places Worldwide

There couldn't be a more fitting way for them to lose. This is one (among 1000's) Raiders fan that finally got to see him go down like the p***y he is!

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

The Aussie announcer is my favorite.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    There couldn't be a more fitting way for them to lose. This is one (among 1000's) Raiders fan that finally got to see him go down like the p***y he is!
    The Tuck Rule game was brought up more than once here after that play. I vividly remember watching the second half of that game at a sports bar in San Jose before heading to the Sharks game later that night. I don't think I have ever seen a group of people so pissed off about a sporting event in my entire life. I mean, people were walking around in the streets for half an hour breaking bottles and knocking over newspaper racks and shit. I can't say I blame them. I pictured all those people finally getting a sweet dose of payback, and it made me happy.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Not the Super Bowl but a better call and team and player!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Only reason the Pats lost was because they did not get the bail out calls they are accustomed to by their striped support staff.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

It was shaping up for them to score and win by 1 point. Sooooo glad it didn't fall that way.

In slow motion, it looks like Brady felt the ball come loose and flung his arm forward in hopes of another "Tuck Rule" call.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood