Thread: Vikings Fans Planning To Sign Up As Uber Drivers & Drive Eagles Fans To Wrong Location For Super Bowl

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Vikings Fans Planning To Sign Up As Uber Drivers & Drive Eagles Fans To Wrong Location For Super Bowl

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Vikings Fans Planning To Sign Up As Uber Drivers & Drive Eagles Fans To Wrong Location For Super Bowl

Should drive them and Cheatriots fans out of the state for the good of the state of Minnesota

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Re: Vikings Fans Planning To Sign Up As Uber Drivers & Drive Eagles Fans To Wrong Location For Super Bowl

That would be hilarious!!!!!!!!
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Oh man...that’d be some nice payback for the way Eagles fans treated the visiting Minnesota fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

That will teach 'em.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

This would be a great plan, if not for the fact that you literally cannot hail an Uber ride without a built-in map showing you exactly where you're supposed to be going. I guess you could drive a block or two in the wrong direction before they figure it out and dump coffee all over your back seat. These are probably a lot of the same people who said they would move to Canada if Trump won the election.
    See you Space Cowboy ...