Thread: Keep your heads up

Member Array title="Packers has a spectacular aura about">

Keep your heads up

I started watching your game last Sunday about midway through the 3rd quarter. I turned it on it was 28 to 20 Jags. You guys made a comeback but unfortunately fell short. We know exactly how tough playoff losses are. We have been through brutal defeats as well in the playoffs. Keep your heads up. We love you Pittsburgh fans and hope you comeback strong next year. You guys are a classy team and your like brothers to us. Go Anyone playing NE and Minnesota.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Re: Keep your heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Packers View Post
    I started watching your game last Sunday about midway through the 3rd quarter. I turned it on it was 28 to 20 Jags. You guys made a comeback but unfortunately fell short. We know exactly how tough playoff losses are. We have been through brutal defeats as well in the playoffs. Keep your heads up. We love you Pittsburgh fans and hope you comeback strong next year. You guys are a classy team and your like brothers to us. Go Anyone playing NE and Minnesota.
    Thanks for the kind words.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Nice post and thanks! Looking forward to your QB getting back on the field...maybe we'll see you guys next year in February.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Thanks for checking on us to make sure we're OK!

Don't worry. Those of us that have been on this train for a long time understand that things like this happen.

Here's to both our teams making all the right moves and making the run next year.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

It wasn't a surprising a loss at all. I thought the Steelers would in, but I also knew to expect a complete failure. Then I found out about the coaches and players looking ahead and the rest is history. When will Tomlin learn that each opponent "can" beat you. You have to take them on one at a time.

Hopefully the Steelers make some player upgrades and coaching upgrades next season, but it will probably remain the same. Butler, Lake and Porter will most likely remain so I expect to see players missing assignments, tackles etc...

The Steelers need an ILB(2 of them), a safety and a CB. OLB needs helps too, but they are in love with Dupree so he will be a staple.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    It wasn't a surprising a loss at all. I thought the Steelers would in, but I also knew to expect a complete failure. Then I found out about the coaches and players looking ahead and the rest is history. When will Tomlin learn that each opponent "can" beat you. You have to take them on one at a time.

Hopefully the Steelers make some player upgrades and coaching upgrades next season, but it will probably remain the same. Butler, Lake and Porter will most likely remain so I expect to see players missing assignments, tackles etc...

The Steelers need an ILB(2 of them), a safety and a CB. OLB needs helps too, but they are in love with Dupree so he will be a staple.
    I wasn't surprised and I thought the Steelers would win. But I didn't expect a complete failure.

The "disappointing seasonal stew" of 2017 was a nice mixture of several ingredients.
    We had inferior talent at key positions, inferior play by a few players, inferior coaching, arrogance/hubris, and sub-standard focus and discipline by players and coaches alike.

Bell's antics, as recently reported, confirm the lax atmosphere.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Thanks a lot. You are a welcome addition. Keep your had up as well, especially with Rodgers back

Steelers and Packers seem to run a similar organization and also seem to have a similar fanbase. Well, we don't wear cheesehats, but outside of that . . .

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Are they Pats* fans with that much class? Packers, you do your team proud.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Cheats** couldn't even think up their own 'head. Green Bay has the Cheeseheads and those Cheaters**counter with "Chowdah-heads". They even have to cheat at that. Losers.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I rather feel sorry for myself until the draft

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Thank you, Packers. You're the greatest Packers fan EVAR! It's a pleasure having you here.