View Poll Results: For Whom Are You Rooting???

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jaguars

19 70.37%
  • Taperiots

1 3.70%
  • Meteor shower... followed by a flood

7 25.93%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AFCCG: For Whom Are You Rooting???

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

AFCCG: For Whom Are You Rooting???

During the AFCCG, for whom will you be rooting?

I could see being angry at the Jaguars... especially due to their players chirping before & after the game.

But, IMO, the Jaguars won by kicking our butts, which I can respect. Whereas, the Taperiots almost always have some sort of asterisk associated with their games.

Go Jaguars!!!

Vote... and, post your rationale.

Enjoy!!!

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: AFCCG: For Whom Are You Rooting???

Jags - not their fault they showed up to play at kickoff last Sunday while the Steelers showed up in the second quarter

And I am tired of the Pats - it is not hatred, just weary of their success

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I honestly don't give two shits. Both organizations don't look like they have an ounce of class between them anyway

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I'll be cheering for the Jags. I can NEVER cheer for the Pats. I also want to see a new team in the SB for the AFC.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I'm thinking the meteor shower selection is doubtful ( which I voted for), so I'm gonna vote Jags. As was said earlier, they didn't cheat- they just flat out beat our asses and coaches. They were PREPARED TO PLAY, we weren't. They wanted the win, we didn't. I would NEVER root for the cheats...I hate that team, coaches and anything else to do with them. So, GO JAGS !

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    I'll be cheering for the Jags. I can NEVER cheer for the Pats. I also want to see a new team in the SB for the AFC.
    This. I even rooted for the Rats in those playoffs games where they played the Cheats. Bottom line, I always root against the Cheats, no matter what. There couldn't be a worse team, simply because there is no team that is cheating as much and is as much favored by the Refs.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I have nothing against the Jaguars, so I didn't vote for the meteor. That's reserved for things like the Seahawks-Patriots Super Bowl.

I do, however, hope Tom Goatse gets a helmet shoved up his ass, if that's any consolation.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Jags (and Vikings).

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I voted for the Jags. They're a very good team, and not badguys(yet). Besides, who wants to see the Patsies in again? I hope Brady does play and the Jags still kick thier asses.

On a side note. This weekend could feature Hoyer vs Bortles, and Keenum vs Foles. Who called that one?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I wouldn't mind the Vikings to take it all but they have to win the Jeff Fisher Bowl first.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

If a regular Steelers fan on this board can root for the Patriots, ugh I'ma gonna be sick. Fuck Brady fuck bellicheat. Go Jags

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Jags (and Vikings).
    Agreed and hope the Vikings get a SB. Hell would freeze over before I'd wish the cheats well in anything.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

None. Football is over until next season.
    Hater = Realist

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I voted for the Jags, but I fully plan on hanging out with some buds and not giving a shit.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

This! The Jags just rub me the wrong way. According to the sports media, the Steelers overlooked the Jags but the Jags are full of "swag and confidence." Whatever.

I hope Gillette ls built on a sinkhole and the whole damn stadium gets swallowed.

Jessie James caught the ball.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Great movie too!

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

This! The Jags just rub me the wrong way. According to the sports media, the Steelers overlooked the Jags but the Jags are full of "swag and confidence." Whatever.

I hope Gillette ls built on a sinkhole and the whole damn stadium gets swallowed.

I pretty much stopped watching other NFL games long ago. Occasionally I may watch a few minutes of another game, but that's about it. I think it was about the mid to late 90's when I started to watch only Steelers' games.

The last SB I watched was SB XLV Steelers vs Packers. The last non-Steeler SB I watched in its entirety was in the 80's.

Goodell is making the NFL worse each year. Don't even get me started on the players with their me-attitudes and fruity dances.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Don't care, once the Steelers are out, I stop watching. I watch the SB of the Patriots aren't in it. I've boycotted the last 2 SB's the Patriots were in

Jags vs Vikings would be the only matchup that'd get my interest

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

3 of the top defenses are still in this.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

I'll watch like I always do. My only wish is to see the Patriots lose.

But these matchups offer very little excitement. Aside from Brady.....the quarterbacks playing for a conference championship says it all.

It's a very fitting ending to a very down year for the NFL.

The fact that we squandered a very good chance to get to the SB is the on the cake.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I pretty much stopped watching other NFL games long ago. Occasionally I may watch a few minutes of another game, but that's about it. I think it was about the mid to late 90's when I started to watch only Steelers' games.

The last SB I watched was SB XLV Steelers vs Packers. The last non-Steeler SB I watched in its entirety was in the 80's.

Goodell is making the NFL worse each year. Don't even get me started on the players with their me-attitudes and fruity dances.
    Yeah. That doesn't come through in your comments at all.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Don't even get me started on the players with their me-attitudes and fruity dances.
    "Fruity"?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    "Fruity"?
    JuJuBes are fruit flavored...

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Jags... I would like to see a smash mouth football team win. Prove that you can still win with dominate running game and defense.

They are a old fashion kick your ass team in a pass / stat happy football era.

I am jealousy of the Jags idenity because it was once ours.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    JuJuBes are fruit flavored...
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yep they are. Also the reason Juju is a killer B!

I voted Jags despite their cocky ass attitudes and big words. I hope they win by 1 point (but they won't) against the Refriots***** and their fans get to go home with the feeling of knives in their hearts. That being said, I already told my husband if he wants to watch that shit show of the Refs vs Jags game, he can go to the bar. That shit isn't going on my TVs. I'll look at the score at half and the end. Fuck them. Can't wait for the NFC game tho - GO VIKES!!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Not just that, but in their first year of being relevant in a decade, they and what little fans they have at this point have already proven to be insufferable and sore winners. Burning the terrible towel, those cocky players and their fans talking crap for days after the wins, Jalen Ramsey who looks like he doesn't have an ounce of class whatsoever criticizing Pittsburgh for guaranteeing a win then shortly after guarantees a Super Bowl win, hypocrite. Then they bitch about demanding respect wanting to receive the respect like they are a super power when in reality over the past 10 years, all this garbage team has accomplished is winning the weakest division over the past few years by one game, BARELY beating the mediocre Bills in the playoffs at home and taking advantage of a cocky, unfocused Steeler team that habitually loses to inferior teams. Frankly, it will be better for the NFL if this team goes back to being irrelevant next year, these players and fans get shut the hell up, and this team returns to being a forgettable dumpster fire in the capitol of Trailer Park Florida that one gives a shit about (I don't care if anyone thinks I'm bitter)