(I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I am an Andrew McCutchen fan. This is the equivalent of trading Troy Polamalu or Sidney Crosby. Cutch brought baseball back to Pittsburgh and made everyone excited about it again. And a top notch human being to boot. I feel awful for Pirates fans. Just sick to my stomach.)

The high-water mark of the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 21st century came on the night of Oct. 1, 2013, as 40,487 fans clad in black and gold rang PNC Park with chants of “CUE-TO, CUE-TO.” On the mound stood Reds ace Johnny Cueto, Cincinnati’s choice to start the NL wild-card game against a Pirates team that was making its first postseason appearance in 21 years. But in the second inning, he’d run into trouble, surrendering a solo home run to Marlon Byrd that brought out the chants. A few minutes later, Cueto, while facing Russell Martin, dropped the ball while transferring it from glove to hand. The chants grew louder. On the very next pitch, Martin rocketed a ball out over the left-center wall for a home run. The chants became deafening.......

Read more @
https://www.si.com/mlb/2018/01/16/pi...le-bob-nutting