Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Divisional Round: Jags @ Steelers

Senior Member Array title="SteeleReign is a name known to all">

Re: Divisional Round: Jags @ Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    He also won a game in San Diego with that same type of thinking. It’s the kind of coach he is...the execution should be more of an issue than the actual call...but whatever...it is what it is and nothing we can do about it.
    That's fine. I'll stand by my opinion that, in that situation, it was a horrible call.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Over/under on Haley firing - 3.5 days.

What ya got?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post
    Over/under on Haley firing - 3.5 days.

What ya got?

42 points against the Jags defense. Yes, let's fire the OC. Gotta be kidding me.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    The officiating has been a nightmare.
    The officiating is what's driving me away from the NFL. I've had about all that I can take. No penalty on the JuJu play, no flags on Bouye holding all game, no PI when the DB went over the top of Bryant way before the ball got there, no penalty when Ben got thrown down way after he threw the ball. Next week all of that will get flagged against the Pats.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Keelan Cole = Alfred Pupunu

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    42 points against the Jags defense. Yes, let's fire the OC. Gotta be kidding me.
    My comment is based on Ben's announcement that he'll be back next year. I don't see another year of Ben and Haley together.

Don't be a dick.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Fuck Haley come out with your scripted 15 plays being total shit and a miraculous Ben almost saves the day . You can't give Haley benefit from Ben being a super

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post
    My comment is based on Ben's announcement that he'll be back next year. I don't see another year of Ben and Haley together.

Don't be a dick.

Not being a dick. Using common sense. Putting up 42 points at home should be a win for any team. The failure today belongs once again to the defensive game plan. 21-0 digs a pretty deep hole for the offense to get out of. There were some very bad calls on the offensive side, some that cannot be explained away, just dumb calls. Using an empty backfield for instance is stupid against the jags defense. Have to make them at least respect the run, especially when Bell was running well. The 4th and 1 calls were terrible nonsense calls. A pitch? Just dumb. But this was during the 1st quarter. The defense played like dog shit the entire game.This loss does not fall on Haley, not alone if at all. The Jags moved the chains and put up points while the defense picked flowers in the outfield.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Not being a dick. Using common sense. Putting up 42 points at home should be a win for any team. The failure today belongs once again to the defensive game plan. 21-0 digs a pretty deep hole for the offense to get out of. There were some very bad calls on the offensive side, some that cannot be explained away, just dumb calls. Using an empty backfield for instance is stupid against the jags defense. Have to make them at least respect the run, especially when Bell was running well. The 4th and 1 calls were terrible nonsense calls. A pitch? Just dumb. But this was during the 1st quarter. The defense played like dog shit the entire game.This loss does not fall on Haley, not alone if at all. The Jags moved the chains and put up points while the defense picked flowers in the outfield.
    But it was the early 3 and out offense that set the defense up to be behind the eight ball. The first three offense sets were crap and those are the ones that you are supposed to have planned all week practiced all week and they look like shit

Merry Christmas

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    But it was the early 3 and out offense that set the defense up to be behind the eight ball. The first three offense sets were crap and those are the ones that you are supposed to have planned all week practiced all week and they look like shit

Agreed. Why would we ever come out in empty set? And then we tried to force the ball to Bell on the next possession.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

I need to wake up to FIRED headlines. Something needs to change you cannot keep doing the same shit year after year and expect different results

Merry Christmas

Our lovely coach in his post game. Games are not defined by how you start. Are you fucking kidding me. Games are totally defined by how you start.

Merry Christmas

Jesus have they fired Smith and Haley yet,?

Merry Christmas