Thread: Hey guys! Just thought of something I thought would be cool at Steeler home games!

Senior Member Array title="StillCurtains is a name known to all">

Hey guys! Just thought of something I thought would be cool at Steeler home games!

Hey Guys!

I know that there are some things that you guys feel would kind of be cool to get the crowd more amped up at Steelers home games.

I think I may have thought of one! I think it might be cool, but I don't know. You guys might think it's lame but that's cool.

I was thinking that every time the Steelers offense scores a TD, that the sound of Bees come through the Heinz field PA system. I initially thought about the idea while entering the Redzone, but I don't think Ben would appreciate it too much when he's trying to communicate the play calls to the offense.

What do you guys think?

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: Hey guys! Just thought of something I thought would be cool at Steeler home games!

Dude go jerk off and you are taking this sh!t to serious. Steelers win because they are the better team!

Re: Hey guys! Just thought of something I thought would be cool at Steeler home games!

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Dude go jerk off and you are taking this sh!t to serious. Steelers win because they are the better team!
    Wow! was just talking about adding something dude! You don't like it, then you don't like it! Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I said absolutely NOTHING about ANYTHING helping the Steelers win either did I?

Pumping something through the PA system to help the Steelers win? That's ridiculous! Did I say that? No!
    I think you need to sit down somewhere and take a chill pill, because your response to this thread was absolutely uncalled for and that's not what any of us are here for.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

I'm sorry keep talking sh!t that has nothing to do with the game.

- - - Updated - - -

You got me! my fault I responded to ya. Have a great night!

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    I'm sorry keep talking sh!t that has nothing to do with the game.

- - - Updated - - -

You got me! my fault I responded to ya. Have a great night!

It's all good! You have a good night too Bro!
    Hopefully we pull out a big win Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by StillCurtains View Post
    It's all good! You have a good night too Bro!
    Hopefully we pull out a big win Sunday!
    Agreed and thanks and you too! Yes we are!!

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

What if someone scores a TD who isn't a Killer B?

Otherwise, shhhh... Ben's busy!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I'm not comfortable w/the nickname "Killer B's" anyways. That was someone else's nickname first.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

StillCurtains,
    I doubt anybody would hear it over the crowd. I'm also with tube517; not really big on the "bees" nickname.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I like it.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Not a fan of the 'killer B's' either. Reminds me of those hideous striped jersey's which I hated. Did like the all Black blast uniform though. Love the 'Renegade' which could be played ANY TIME in my opinion.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Generally, nicknames ARE stupid. Of course there are some good catchy ones, but in general, just plain dumb. The Steel Curtain was great. The Doomsday Defense is terrible. The Purple People Eaters, dumb. Monsters of the Midway, catchy. Orange Crush, Greatest Show on Turf, No Name Defense, all terrible. But the worst, IMO, The Dream Team.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

I wouldnt mind that, it wouldn't be hard and may catch on. Everyone yelling "Beeeeees". It would work for Shuster as they could say JujuBeeeeeee.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I think it would be better if the PA announcer shouted "FUCK YOU!!" the instant our player crossed the goal line, and then they had a monster truck come out and do donuts in front of the other team's sideline. And also everyone threw dogshit at them during the coin toss.

That one would be hard because you'd have to make sure everyone knew ahead of time to bring dogshit; there probably isn't enough just laying on the ground around the stadium. But if it froze during cold-weather playoff games, that shit would hurt.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I think it would be better if the PA announcer shouted "FUCK YOU!!" the instant our player crossed the goal line, and then they had a monster truck come out and do donuts in front of the other team's sideline. And also everyone threw dogshit at them during the coin toss.

That one would be hard because you'd have to make sure everyone knew ahead of time to bring dogshit; there probably isn't enough just laying on the ground around the stadium. But if it froze during cold-weather playoff games, that shit would hurt.
    Lol !!!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

LOL! Now I have to clean coffee off my monitor, thanks man!

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I'm not comfortable w/the nickname "Killer B's" anyways. That was someone else's nickname first.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    StillCurtains,
    I doubt anybody would hear it over the crowd. I'm also with tube517; not really big on the "bees" nickname.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Not a fan of the 'killer B's' either. Reminds me of those hideous striped jersey's which I hated. Did like the all Black blast uniform though. Love the 'Renegade' which could be played ANY TIME in my opinion.

Okay, so getting back to how this would work if someone who wasn't a Killer B made a TD. What about Jesse James, Vance McDonald, Eli Rogers, Rosie Nix, et al? Or if a defensive player recovered a fumble or intercepted the ball and ran it back for a TD and they aren't a Killer B? I mean, I like the idea, but I don't think it would be fair to the other players.

I'm sooooo confused.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post

Okay, so getting back to how this would work if someone who wasn't a Killer B made a TD. What about Jesse James, Vance McDonald, Eli Rogers, Rosie Nix, et al? Or if a defensive player recovered a fumble or intercepted the ball and ran it back for a TD and they aren't a Killer B? I mean, I like the idea, but I don't think it would be fair to the other players.

I'm sooooo confused.
    Speaking of Jessie. I love when the crowd yells HEEEATH when he makes a catch.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Not a fan.

Although as a fanbase we need to learn how to get loud and remain loud in our stadium. We get kinda lazy in the dtands.

I always envy the soccer fans chants. So organized, so loud, so distracting.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

The only thing that will make the game experience better at Heinz this weekend are space heaters. It's going to be F'n COLD out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    The only thing that will make the game experience better at Heinz this weekend are space heaters. It's going to be F'n COLD out there!
    It's 60 degrees right now. It's supposed to be 18 degrees on Sunday.

Winter Storm Warning in Western Pennsylvania
    Ac

Posted 8 hours ago
    ...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS
    AFTERNOON TO 10 AM EST SATURDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation expected. Plan on difficult
    travel conditions. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches,
    with localized amounts up to 7 inches, and ice accumulations
    of up to one tenth of an inch are expected.

* WHERE...Portions of southwest, west central and western
    Pennsylvania, east central Ohio and northern and northern
    panhandle of West Virginia.

* WHEN...From 4 PM this afternoon to 10 AM EST Saturday.
    PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
    and ice are expected. This will make travel very hazardous or
    impossible. The latest road conditions for the state you are
    calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.

Welcome to western Pennsylvania.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

It's 60 degrees right now. It's supposed to be 18 degrees on Sunday.

Welcome to western Pennsylvania.
    I hope none of the Steelers get "Buzzzzzzed" before the game...
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Just a reminder: Bring your dogshit on Sunday and show up early to be ready for the coin toss. Let's get the new tradition off to a great start!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    I hope none of the Steelers get "Buzzzzzzed" before the game...

- - - Updated - - -

Just a reminder: Bring your dogshit on Sunday and show up early to be ready for the coin toss. Let's get the new tradition off to a great start!
    That's gross! I'm not flingin' any poo! I say we hire this guy...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Here ya go.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Here ya go.

Welp, this thread just went to shit.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Four quick thoughts on this:

1. "I ain't flingin' no poo" should be said like in the Ghostbusters theme song when they say "I ain't 'fraid of no ghost."

2. People will be wearing gloves anyway this weekend. Might as well make the most of it.

3. I've got an even better idea than the dogshit. Whenever we score a touchdown, we release a swarm of REAL bees!

4. Any time we play the Patriots, we should put a dozen beehives behind their bench and say it's just psychological warfare.

5. Seriously though, don't forget to bring your dogshit. Five thoughts, I guess.
    See you Space Cowboy ...