Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Tom vs Time"

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: "Tom vs Time"

TOM BRADY THREATENS RADIO STATION
    After Host Slams QB's Daughter

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/29/tom-br...ughter-threat/

This kind of thing is the reason why people should not do this reality TV stuff. Kids should be off-limits.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Good for Tom... I can't believe I just said that

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post

This kind of thing is the reason why people should not do this reality TV stuff. Kids should be off-limits.
    Sports talk radio in general is a sewer and Boston sports talk radio is worse than most

When you have hosts who mock the death of Roy Halladay, turn a gorilla escaping a zoo into racist jokes, casually muse about hiring somebody to murder NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, call Erin Andrews a “gutless bitch,” call Al Horford soft for missing a game due to his wife giving birth, make fun of Jeff Green’s heart surgery and suggest a Red Sox sideline reporter was sleeping with a player, why would anyone who works in that marketplace think there are limits to what you can say and who you can go after?

It should surprise no one that such an incubator of bombast eventually produced someone like 25-year-old Alex Reimer, who went where nobody in the sports talk business should go: to the children.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...18/1077735001/

Not saying other cities are much better - Atlanta sports talk has featured "humor" that mocked a retired Saints player with ALS

https://deadspin.com/heres-the-steve...radi-513889322

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

lol, he's really willing to go the extra mile to stick up for Matt Cassel's daughter.

Don't worry, Tom. We all know. You don't have to keep up appearances.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Tha s great that he stuck up for his daughter...at the same time, he’s the idiot that put her on a reality show...what did he think would happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tha s great that he stuck up for his daughter...at the same time, he’s the idiot that put her on a reality show...what did he think would happen?
    Oh, I Didn't realize that. I thought it was just some random observation. In that case yeah he's a dope for letting her be on the show

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Exactly. His ego didn't think of the ramifications his "docu-series" might have on his children. It's all about Tommy because he's soooooo wonderful.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Meh...so the Patriots cheat their way to another Super Bowl. Big deal...all it means is the bandwagon gets bigger.
    For me it's not the cheating they did to get the SB wins, its the fact they deny it.

If an Al Davis led Raiders team cheated their way like the Patriots, I'd cheer them on.

Cheat and own it > cheat and deny it
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Battleball Champion!

Geesh, I'm 5'7".

*Looks down on Patriot71 and pats him on the head* Don't worry, little buddy. #GodLovesLittlePeopleToo
    This is some seriously funny stuff.
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

This from Pats homer Bill Simmons on Tom vs. Time

“Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but is Brady starting to get a little weird like Tom Cruise did?”

https://www.theringer.com/nfl-playof...g-bill-simmons

Brady's problem is that even the most die hard fans rarely give a fuck what players do off the field unless it potentially will result in a suspension that keeps them from playing. If Brady thinks he is developing his brand for after he retires he is delusional - few fans care about retired players and virtually all move on

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    “Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but is Brady starting to get a little weird like Tom Cruise did?”
    Some of those massages he gets from his trainer are, um, rather odd, and quite close to the family jewels. Maybe that's normal. I don't know because I'm not a guy, but they don't look normal.

Battleball Champion!

I saw the clip where his son kisses him on the neck and he calls him back to kiss on the lips.

I have two sons and honestly, to each their own (if innocent) but I can't imagine kissing my sons on the lips and having them "linger". It seems off to me.

They say it is a "loving family" ... I guess.
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Still waiting for him to release the series Tom vs Class