Thread: QUESTION ABOUT NFL GAMEPASS

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

QUESTION ABOUT NFL GAMEPASS

I'm going to be in India this weekend. I have NFL Gamepass and was wondering if I'll be able to use it over there. I know they don't take subscribers in India, but I'm unclear if they'd pick up my IP address and block the content.

Anyone have experience with this? Google doesn't help much.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: QUESTION ABOUT NFL GAMEPASS

NFL Game Pass is only available to users within the United States, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
    https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I already have gamepass. Just looking for info if it will work in India or if it will be blacked out.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

https://www.my-private-network.co.uk...ow-live-games/

I have no idea how this works internationally but something to do with gettting a VPN.

On another note, I wonder if India has ESPN as ESPN sometimes has rights to the NFL and other sports overseas. I was in the Philippines during Super Bowl XXXV (January 2001) and the game was live on ESPN International at 6:30 in the morning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I already have gamepass. Just looking for info if it will work in India or if it will be blacked out.
    The disclaimer I posted says it does not.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    https://www.my-private-network.co.uk...ow-live-games/

I have no idea how this works internationally but something to do with gettting a VPN.

On another note, I wonder if India has ESPN as ESPN sometimes has rights to the NFL and other sports overseas. I was in the Philippines during Super Bowl XXXV (January 2001) and the game was live on ESPN International at 6:30 in the morning
    Thanks Tube. I'm guessing that's the way I need to go - a VPN, to make sure. I don't want to miss the game! I appreciate your help.

https://tvnews4u.com/sony-pictures-n...l-2016-season/

Looks like Sony ESPN or Sony Pictures has the rights for the NFL in India.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Just heading off to India for the weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Just heading off to India for the weekend?
    Maybe he's picking up a bride.

I'm just kiddin', Desert Steel.

I hope you are able to watch the game while in India. Safe travels.

I’ll be there Saturday through Wednesday then to London. Fortunately I’ll be back in time to watch us beat the Patriots!

I paid $12.95 for a one month VPN just to be safe. Game will start at 1:30am there!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

You can always call tech support...