Thread: Is there an Uglier...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Is there an Uglier...

Is there an uglier helmet in the history of the NFL than the Jags' helmet? If so, I'll have to see it to believe so post a pic.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Re: Is there an Uglier...

Umm...no, they win hands down. The old Bengals are close though.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

any Browns helmet
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

The Bucs creamsicle winking pirate and the Bucs current helmet

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I always have hated the Seahawks helmets, doesn't help I hate the team as well so Im not objective

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Nope. Jags is the worst. Old school Bucs helmet and logo was awesome. New Bucs helmet and colors blow. Old Seahawks helmet was good. New Seahawks helmet with the angry fluorescent green logo is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Is there an uglier helmet in the history of the NFL than the Jags' helmet? If so, I'll have to see it to believe so post a pic.
    I don't know about NFL but there are some ugly helmets out there.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Browns? Bucs? Not great but.......... that Jags helmet looks like they took a decent helmet, came along, and spray painted the front half with flat black paint from Dollar General.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

The old Patriots "bend over" helmet was pretty ugly, although oddly predictive of the future.

I would also rate the 49ers "one-day helmet" as possibly the worst ever, although people puked all over it so hard that I don't think it ever made it in an actual game.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

The Jaguar emblem itself is pretty cool...the two tone background blows.

Browns helmet is the worst.

Love the Cardinals, and the old school Bills and Pats. Sorry to admit it, but I like classic "Paul Revere" in the three point stance.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Browns helmet? It's just plain orange, nothing too good or bad about that.

You want to talk about a butt ugly helmet, how about the Broncos from the '80s. Same color orange with the opposite color blue and some horse that you could hardly tell what it was. THAT helmet sucked.

I forget, did that new Dolphins logo from a couple years ago (the one that looked like the corporate logo for an airline or something) actually make it as their real logo, or did they put it back? I don't follow the Dolphins at all so I don't know, but that was another one I'd say was more shitty than the Jags.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Browns helmet? It's just plain orange, nothing too good or bad about that.

You want to talk about a butt ugly helmet, how about the Broncos from the '80s. Same color orange with the opposite color blue and some horse that you could hardly tell what it was. THAT helmet sucked.

I forget, did that new Dolphins logo from a couple years ago (the one that looked like the corporate logo for an airline or something) actually make it as their real logo, or did they put it back? I don't follow the Dolphins at all so I don't know, but that was another one I'd say was more shitty than the Jags.
    This??

Yes this is their main logo now.

- - - Updated - - -

The Jags helmets look like unfinished paint job.

I just don't understand why they went halfway with both colors. But I've heard they may get new uniforms next season.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    The old Patriots "bend over" helmet was pretty ugly, although oddly predictive of the future.

I would also rate the 49ers "one-day helmet" as possibly the worst ever, although people puked all over it so hard that I don't think it ever made it in an actual game.

Wow, I don't even remember this and the Niners were always on TV back then.