Thread: The Ravens are in trouble.....

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The Ravens are in trouble.....

The bengals lead 17-3 at halftime and the Bills lead 10-0 in Miami and the Titans lead 9-3 vs Jaguars....If Titans and Bills won,the ravens will be out with a loss

But this is not over yet

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: The Ravens are in trouble.....

Ravens now in front. Looks like they will be headed to the postseason after all. Miami is also making a rally

Senior Member Array title="Neversatisfied has a spectacular aura about">

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Haha, lost by the same score they did last year on Christmas day against the Steelers too

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Really happy for the Bills and their fans. Afterall, they did the same for us, not long ago!

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Really happy for the Bills and their fans. Afterall, they did the same for us, not long ago!

Agreed, and I'm glad Buffalo made the postseason given how long they've gone without a postseason berth

Interestingly, the Bills-Jags wildcard game will be the first playoff game the Bills played in since the 99 postseason and the first playoff game the jags hosted since the 99 postseason (both losses to the Titans during their Super Bowl run)

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...ainst-bengals/

Eric Weddle loses $1 million playoff bonus after Ravens implode against Bengals

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    After all they did to invest in defense after the Steelers eliminated them on Christmas day, they surrender 39 points and 500 yards passing and lose after the offense scores 38 with the division on the line, then with the playoffs on the line they lose to Ginger and the choking Bengals on a long bomb TD on 4th and 12. I love it. I hate that team. Oh and let's not forget their fans complaining about not getting Juju because they were so focused on building a championship caliber defense

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I may have mentioned this before, but here it goes again. I hate the Browns so I love it every time they lose. I hate the Bengals so I love beating them and watching them not win a playoff game. I hate the ravens so I love sweeping them, and especially love them choking away their only hope for the playoffs. Go Steelers!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I may have mentioned this before, but here it goes again. I hate the Browns so I love it every time they lose. I hate the Bengals so I love beating them and watching them not win a playoff game. I hate the ravens so I love sweeping them, and especially love them choking away their only hope for the playoffs. Go Steelers!
    I agree with everything you said except for hating the Browns
    I very much look forward to hating them again. For now I can only pity them.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch