Thread: JuJu TV

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

JuJu TV

I was walking through the streets of Pittsburgh and ran into a lit concert that was about to go down. I didn't know what it was at first but decided to go check it out. I went in with my camera crew and it was so lit! Had so much fun dancing out there, normally don't listen to EDM or Dubstep so this was my first time going to a concert like this.

- - - Updated - - -

During one of the days I was suspended after my hit on Vontaze Burfict, I went around Pittsburgh and went ice skating. Had a lot of fun getting Chipotle and meeting some fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Had to get a real job the week I was suspended after the hit on Vontaze Burfict to make up for my missed game check. Fudge Farm reached out to me and offered me a job and I was out there learning how to make Ice Cream and working at the store. What do y'all think of me making ice cream?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: JuJu TV

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

I had to laugh at the video of JuJu when he was ice skating. He bought a pair of pink mittens and was wearing them with the price tag still hanging off them. I don't know why I notice these things.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

During one of the days I was suspended after my hit on Vontaze Burfict, I went around Pittsburgh and went ice skating. Had a lot of fun getting Chipotle and meeting some fans.
    Please go to Qdoba instead. Don't need you in the hospital with food poisoning right now...

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I think Juju should take over AB's "What it is" segment on Steelers.com or have his own version.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post

I think Juju should take over AB's "What it is" segment on Steelers.com or have his own version.
    JuJu is lucky he didn't interview me or any other person from western Pennsylvania. I would have told him he was a fool because I know Channel 4 is WTAE (an ABC affiliate), not WKDJLKALKDFLJDLF or whatever he said.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

JuJu: "Hi, I'm John Smith from channel 4"
    Lady: "No you're not"

He wasn't foolin' anybody
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    JuJu: "Hi, I'm John Smith from channel 4"
    Lady: "No you're not"

He wasn't foolin' anybody

He should have said, "Hi, I'm John Smith from WJUJU," or, "Hi, I'm John Smith from J-U-J-U TV."

Ahahaha! JuJu knocked that dude the f*ck out who said, "Go Patriots!"

I LOL'd when the professor said, "You aren't going to tackle me, are you? That professor knows what's up.

Good on JuJu's mother for making him go back to finish school and get his degree. She knows playing football doesn't last forever. And good on him for listening to his mother.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

clearly it is just me .....

but I miss when they just Played football
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

LOL. JuJu is hysterical.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

I love that JuJu gets out and mixes it up with the fans. How cool it must be for those so lucky to have met him like that.