Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: UPDATE: James Harrison signs with Patriots*

BostonBlackie

Re: UPDATE: James Harrison signs with Patriots*

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    LOL!

We are the best team in NFL history.
    That was over long ago. Now you're just more meat for the grinder.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBlackie View Post
    That was over long ago. Now you're just more meat for the grinder.
    Who is the meat grinder?

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Who is the meat grinder?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Yeah, you got a lot of trolls in here, but I'm not one of them.
    Could have fooled me. I had never come across a cheatriots fan that was tolerable before you cane on here, and that hasn't changed since you've come on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Footage of James, throughout this season, at the Steelers facility...
    Ain't that thed truth? I just hope deebo never uses the word ethically in a sentence after the shit he pulled

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Could have fooled me.
    I doubt that's very difficult.

I doubt that's very difficult.
    Reverting to a personal shot huh? But no you're not trolling

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

These guys are all the same, they live on the internet and crave attention. Two options, ban them or ignore them, the results will be the same. One just takes longer than the other.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I dunno, I just can't muster up any outrage over this. Harrison wanted playing time and he wasn't getting it with the Steelers. Besides, I have too many good memories of Harrison to hold a grudge.

And if he truly has become a "me first" player, he's not going to make it in New England either.

However, if the Steelers and Pats do play in the AFCCG, I hope he's a complete nonfactor. And it would be a bonus if he whiffs on a tackle or two (or more) that lead to big plays for the Steelers.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Let's see...

Steelers let Harrison go and ends up in Cincinnati - It's a business.

Harrison comes back and has to ride the bench behind one of the worst OLBs in the NFL - It's a business.

The following year Harrison does the same and never says a word - It's a business.

2017 Harrison is given a 2-year contract. Told he would play 25% of the snaps. It turns out to be untrue. Harrison asks for his release early in the season because he understood it was about playing the younger guys. Tomlin refuses to release him - It's a business.

Harrison ask a few more times to be release and is denied. Tomlin feeds him some crap about having a role for him and needing him in case of injuries - It's a business.

After 2 years of being behind useless Jones and being fed lies about playing time Harrison starts to finally vent. Tomlin cuts him in the 15th week. - It's a business

Harrison signs with the Patriots - He is a traitor. It's no longer a business.
    Hater = Realist

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Let's see...

Harrison comes back and has to ride the bench behind one of the worst OLBs in the NFL - It's a business.

The following year Harrison does the same and never says a word - It's a business.

2017 Harrison is given a 2-year contract. Told he would play 25% of the snaps. It turns out to be untrue. Harrison asks for his release early in the season because he understood it was about playing the younger guys. Tomlin refuses to release him - It's a business.

Harrison ask a few more times to be release and is denied. Tomlin feeds him some crap about having a role for him and needing him in case of injuries - It's a business.

After 2 years of being behind useless Jones and being fed lies about playing time Harrison starts to finally vent. Tomlin cuts him in the 15th week. - It's a business

Pretty much. I thought him holding out for more money due to his idiot agent's advice and then eventually signing with Cincy for LESS than the Steelers offered because no one else picked him up was a bigger slap in the face than this.

Let's see...

You forgot to mention not mentoring younger players, leaving the stadium early, snoring during team meetings, skipping team meetings.

You cant defend his antics. He's a 39 year old man and instead he decided to act like a teenage girl.

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Reverting to a personal shot huh? But no you're not trolling

As if this isn't a personal shot, "I had never come across a cheatriots fan that was tolerable before you cane on here, and that hasn't changed since you've come on here." but no you're not trolling.

BostonBlackie

Let's see...

You got it.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

No actually not. I'm a football fan schooling other football fans on what matters and what doesn't.

No, you're a troll that tried to "school" a member here and insult him about his grammar. Since then, you have made post after post with horrific errors in grammar and spelling.

You're not "schooling" anyone you arrogant troll. You made it clear that grammar and spelling is what matters when you tried to insult someone else here about it. Nothing you do matters here because you are a complete fraud and hypocrite. Learn how to spell and use correct grammar or keep your mouth shut.

Wow....the dumb shit thinks he's "schooling" football fans when he can't spell or use proper grammar.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Since I started this thread, may I request a mod close it? I don't think anyone is going to change what we think about Harrison. No one will change my mind anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Since I started this thread, may I request a mod close it? I don't think anyone is going to change what we think about Harrison. No one will change my mind anyway.
    Not a fan of closing threads, but request granted. It's getting off topic with the "I'm not a troll, you are" stuff anyway.