Thread: Report: Patriots ban Tom Brady's trainer from sideline, team plane

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Report: Patriots ban Tom Brady's trainer from sideline, team plane

The New England Patriots have stripped Tom Brady's trainer of various team privileges, widening speculation of a rift between the trainer and coach Bill Belichick, according to a report in The Boston Globe.

The trainer, Alex Guerrero, is a close friend of Brady's as well as a business partner who helped launch the TB12 Center, where Brady and several other Patriots players have trained and received treatment since it opened in 2013.

According to the Globe, Guerrero, who has an office near the Patriots' locker room in Gillette Stadium, is no longer permitted to treat players other than Brady in the office. He also is reportedly banned from boarding Patriots jets and had his sideline access revoked.

Because of the new restrictions placed on Guerrero, several Patriots players are continuing to receive treatment from him at the TB12 Center, located just outside the stadium, according to the Globe.

Asked Monday about a possible rift between Guerrero and Belichick, Brady told WEEI, "I don't have any comment on that other than to say Alex, it's been well-documented, has been a huge part of what I do, and I'm so fortunate to have him not only as a friend, but with everything that we've been able to do together."

Brady also said Guerrero "has been a huge, huge reason why I'm still playing" at age 40.

Read more: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...eam-privileges

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Report: Patriots ban Tom Brady's trainer from sideline, team plane

Belichick banned this guy? Shit must be bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Trainer must have pissed hoodie off. Couldn't be that he caught the trainer doing something against league policy considering Bellicheat's done plenty of that himself and his buddy Gotohell would just sweep it under the rug anyway

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Belichick banned this guy? Shit must be bad...
    Maybe a lot of players got sunburned in training camp after taking the bullshit advice from Brady and his quack trainer that if you drink plenty of water you do not need sunscreen

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Probably caught Brady and his trainer kissing in the shower together. Bill got jealous.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

He's not a member of the Patriots staff so why should he be allowed on the sideline or team plane? Seems to me like he shouldn't have been there in the first place.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    He's not a member of the Patriots staff so why should he be allowed on the sideline or team plane? Seems to me like he shouldn't have been there in the first place.
    Would not be surprised at all to see that Kraft is supporting TB12 financially.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

SHADY BRADY

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Must of been caught giving brady an internal tubular massage.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Must of been caught giving brady an internal tubular massage.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Trainer must have pissed hoodie off. Couldn't be that he caught the trainer doing something against league policy considering Bellicheat's done plenty of that himself and his buddy Gotohell would just sweep it under the rug anyway
    So close but it was probably that he wasn't doing something against league policy and that's why there was a rift.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    The Globe reported that the team has:

Continued its relationship with Guerrero despite complaints from the medical staff and head coach Bill Belichick ("A source with direct knowledge of one such complaint recalled Belichick's response: 'Tom wants him. What am I supposed to do?'")

Given Guerrero a private room at Gilette Stadium to treat players away from the medical staff and trainers

And allowed Guerrero to continue treating players during a 14-month investigation into allegations he was practicing physical therapy without a license
    Is there really much doubt that the "private treatment" by this quack includes PEDs of some sort?
    http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...l=1#post529011

I still think this quack is probably pushing PEDs. How often is Saint Brady tested? I know I certainly wouldn't be the least bit afraid to put money on the notion that somehow, someway, his number just never seems to come up during the league's "random" testing.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

(Guerrero still is allowed to treat Brady in a private room at the Patriots’ facility.)
    But of course...

"I must break you."

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...l=1#post529011

I still think this quack is probably pushing PEDs. How often is Saint Brady tested? I know I certainly wouldn't be the least bit afraid to put money on the notion that somehow, someway, his number just never seems to come up during the league's "random" testing.
    All entirely plausible