Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here’s The Deal ...

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Here’s The Deal ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post

I am pretty sure this is a TD as he possessed the ball, made a football move, then broke the plane. The end zone should have been a fumble and recovery in the end zone if anything.
    Sure looks like it to me....but what do I know.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Ten bucks says practically the same thing happens in the next couple of weeks and the TD will stand...

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

i didnt watch the game today. for whatever reason they cant beat the cheats anywhere at anytime. they where due a loss better now than later! i am hoping bulter and haley didnt lay it all out there on tape, so when they do meet in the play offs we have something for them! i really think with a healthy hayden we can win in foxboro!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Yeah, on the bright side, we shouldn't be so worried about the playoffs, because we finally found the blueprint for beating the Patriots, and actually beat the Patriots with it.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Say what you want about tonight’s game. One of the hardest losses we’ve seen in a long time...but it wasn’t an interception to lose a Super Bowl. It wasn’t giving up a 28-3 lead to lose a Super Bowl. It wasn’t an over turned TD to lose a playoff game. It was an overturned TD to lose a meaningful season game in a season that the Steelers are jockeying for playoff position. The season isn’t over and the playoffs haven’t started...it’s not over folks...and this is coming from one of the bigger pessimists on the site...lol.

Let’s hope AB is back in time for the playoffs...if he doesn’t return, that’s the bigger loss...
    You cannot bring logic into this forum. The Steelers not only have to win every game, and by enough points, but also if they don't use the correct combination of players, then they are ALL complete morons. We still have 2 more games before the playoffs to work out kinks IF AB can't return for the post season. But don't tell these people that. This game tonight decided our future.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    This game tonight decided our future.
    It certainly felt like a playoff loss...still does...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    This team ain't winning a Super Bowl, completely choked against the first above average team they in over a month

This team proved today that they are completely incapable of beating the Cheatriots, and there's no way in hell they won't completely choke yet again in Foxborough
    They came within one dropped pass and a final play of beating the best team in the NFL, without their best player on offense, don't be so quick to write them off. If we face them in the playoffs, we WILL beat them. Believe that.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

It certainly felt like a playoff loss...still does...
    and maybe winning tonight would have been our only SB this season. I like where we are and hope AB makes it back for the post season.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    and maybe winning tonight would have been our only SB this season. I like where we are and hope AB makes it back for the post season.
    Him being back for the playoffs is hope and not the science part of it imho

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    They came within one dropped pass and a final play of beating the best team in the NFL, without their best player on offense, don't be so quick to write them off. If we face them in the playoffs, we WILL beat them. Believe that.
    It will be on the road with an offense completely incapable of reaching 20 points in the postseason on the road, and they'll still have the completely incompetent offensive and defensive coordinator that helped blow the game in New England, they'll still have no ILB across from Vince Williams and no safety capable of covering anyone in a Patriots jersey, as well as a run defense that allowed New England to gain nice runs. If they somehow get close, they'll manage to blow it again, that Bungal-like display those last 4 minutes were all I needed to see to make that conclusions

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Ten bucks says practically the same thing happens in the next couple of weeks and the TD will stand...
    Yep, happens all the time. It's just a guessing game.

Remember this last year?

@55 secs

By 'rule' this shouldn't be a TD, but they 'ruled' it as such.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That should be far, far, far from a TD...lol. NFL being consistent with their inconsistencies...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

That should be far, far, far from a TD...lol. NFL being consistent with their inconsistencies...
    But, but, but we will review the calls in New York and be more consistent. The NFL has zero integrity.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Say what you want about tonight’s game. One of the hardest losses we’ve seen in a long time...but it wasn’t an interception to lose a Super Bowl. It wasn’t giving up a 28-3 lead to lose a Super Bowl. It wasn’t an over turned TD to lose a playoff game. It was an overturned TD to lose a meaningful season game in a season that the Steelers are jockeying for playoff position. The season isn’t over and the playoffs haven’t started...it’s not over folks...and this is coming from one of the bigger pessimists on the site...lol.

Let’s hope AB is back in time for the playoffs...if he doesn’t return, that’s the bigger loss...
    86ward being an optimist!!!!

I'm just jokin ya man. Great post and thread. I'm not going to crown the Cheats** nuthin.

This team can play w/anybody. They just have to finish and they were in position to do that.

Does the defense have holes? Sure. They didn't allow them over 27 points.

Steelers offense should have put the game away with an 8 point lead.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

There should also be a time limit on reviews. If you cant find irrefutable evidence to overturn a call in 2 minutes...call on the field stands.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    There should also be a time limit on reviews. If you cant find irrefutable evidence to overturn a call in 2 minutes...call on the field stands.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I like that!