Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Patriots* @ Steelers 12/17/17

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Patriots* @ Steelers 12/17/17

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Jesus, for the THIRD time, I'm talking about the TWO DRIVES BEFORE THAT WHEN HE TURTLED UP.
    And Jesus, for the third time, there was no turtling on that last drive.

Todd Haley ruined the game. We'll leave it as is.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Lol. Having him on the field would’ve changed Haley’s play calling with 4 minutes left??? The same play calling that’s been going on for 5 years? Having him on the field would’ve stopped Gronk? Having him on the field would’ve caused James to catch the ball?

Having him the entire game would have made a huge difference in the way the Pats play defense. He demands at least double coverage every play. I'm referring to your quote saying AB in the game wouldn't have made any difference. I didn't see you say anything about the last 4 minutes of the game or Todd Haley. AB has an affect on the game every second he's in it.

It's football 101. What are you arguing?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Davis catches the ball we win. We actually put someone on Gronk we win. James holds on to the ball we win. Ben doesn't force it we tie.

Ifs and buts.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    And Jesus, for the third time, there was no turtling on that last drive.

Todd Haley ruined the game. We'll leave it as is.
    Had a chance to put the goddamn game away TWICE before that drive, but instead of letting Ben win it, let's run it up the middle on 1st and 20. But yeah, it's all Ben's fault, according to you.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

It shouldn’t have come down to that final drive. Game should’ve been put away at the point fan is talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Catch ball. Go to one knee (football move), reach ball across goal line.

Game set match ... Officials in NY edit game on the fly.

Now we just need to here Brown is not out for the year.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

It shouldn’t have come down to that final drive. Game should’ve been put away at the point fan is talking about...
    Thank you. That's all I was trying to say.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Having him the entire game would have made a huge difference in the way the Pats play defense. He demands at least double coverage every play. I'm referring to your quote saying AB in the game wouldn't have made any difference. I didn't see you say anything about the last 4 minutes of the game or Todd Haley. AB has an affect on the game every second he's in it.

Point is the Steelers moved the ball just fine without AB. He wasn’t needed. Problem was, and I’ve mentioned it several times, Haley turtled with 4 minutes left and went three and out. Then the defense can’t stop Gronk, which went on all day. Having Brown has no impact on either of those things. Are you trying to say that the Steelers would be winning by more than what they were had they had Brown? On the final drive, again, no need for Brown...

Well, at least Butler made them WORK for it for a change. It was nice to see man, even if Haden was out.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Point is the Steelers moved the ball just fine without AB. He wasn’t needed. Problem was, and I’ve mentioned it several times, Haley turtled with 4 minutes left and went three and out. Then the defense can’t stop Gronk, which went on all day. Having Brown has no impact on either of those things. Are you trying to say that the Steelers would be winning by more than what they were had they had Brown? On the final drive, again, no need for Brown...
    Yes Haley's play calling was shit the last 4 minutes but that was a football move and TD.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    You said Haley is to blame for this loss, took the ball out of Ben's hands, and all that, when the final drive says otherwise.

Steelers jobbed, so Haley is to blame. Got it.
    The two drives before the last one. THAT was when we should've been putting the game away but Haley went ultra conservative and just gave the ball back to the Pats.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Man the Outlaw has to be sick right now.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

The Cheaters are gonna win another Super Bowl this year. If they play a playoff game close, their opponent will just do the stupidest fucking shit to hand the Cheaters the win like the Steelers decided to do. Pats got so god damn lucky without having to play AB in the clutch

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I completely agree with you about everything but AB being in there. I don't know how our back and forth just happened.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Outscored 11-0 in the 4th quarter.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Member Array title="B&G is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Figured out the most painful way to lose this fucking game didn't you? Haley, Butler, and Danny Smith need to be fired all of them. Sean Davis should get run out of town along with Mike Mitchell. Not having AB cost them the game and without him bailing the team out, they aren't going to a Super Bowl
    You want to blame Davis for not covering Gronk!? He is half his size, all that blame rides on Butler for not double teaming him all game long, especially on that 2 point conversion, Gronk wins that battle 99 times out of 100

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post

Knowing this team's complete lack of ability to beat the Cheaters, they would have managed to fuck it up anyway, even with AB on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by B&G View Post
    You want to blame Davis for not covering Gronk!? He is half his size, all that blame rides on Butler for not double teaming him all game long, especially on that 2 point conversion, Gronk wins that battle 99 times out of 100
    Agreed. Gronk killed us the whole second half but we never did anything to adjust to it.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/fo...h-knee-injury/

Call DeAngelo.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Steelers defense played well. Our offense was unstoppable in the first half. Second half without AB, not so unstoppable. Missed those doubles on AB. Allowed them to spy Bell, keep a safety roaming, and stick a CB on JuJu. It made a big difference. With AB, we win this one by 20.