Thread: Steelers Dominate In 2018 Pro Bowl Fan Voting

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Steelers Dominate In 2018 Pro Bowl Fan Voting

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Re: Steelers Dominate In 2018 Pro Bowl Fan Voting

Too bad we won't be seeing any of them play. Wink wink

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

How did Bud Dupree not make the list???
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Too bad we won't be seeing any of them play. Wink wink

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Mike Mitchell and Sean Davis finished higher in their respective positions in fan voting than Cam Heyward, and Heyward only finished 4th in fan voting (And Jesse James got into the top 5?). Further demonstration than that pro bowl fan voting and pro bowl selection in general is a joke

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Mike Mitchell and Sean Davis finished higher in their respective positions in fan voting than Cam Heyward, and Heyward only finished 4th in fan voting (And Jesse James got into the top 5?). Further demonstration than that pro bowl fan voting and pro bowl selection in general is a joke
    Yep, no doubt. The average fan doesn't know shit.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    That's why the fan vote doesn't determine the roster. MLB and NBA are the ones that do that.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I needed a laugh so I reminded myself that NFL fans gave Mike Mitchell and Sean Davis the 3rd most votes at their position in the AFC. That's hilarious!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Coty got robbed!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Why post a Pro Bowl Thread and not list the players that made it?

Here’s the players for those that don’t want to click through another site to find out.

Le’Veon Bell, Chris Boswell, Antonio Brown, David DeCastro, Maurkice Pouncey, Ben Roethlisberger, Ryan Shazier and Alejandro Villanueva

No Cam Heyward is a travesty. The whole incident in Chicago brought AV to the forefront. All others well deserved and as vasteeler said, too bad we won’t be seeing them play in those awful uniforms. Wink, wink.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    He did accomplish a couple things Boz hasn’t...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    He did accomplish a couple things Boz hasn’t...
    Yep, Bos never punched out a paper towel dispenser yet. Still got a long way to go

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Yep, Bos never punched out a paper towel dispenser yet. Still got a long way to go
    Jeff was one of the better kickers we had. Yea he was a party guy but that was also what made him cool. He use to get drunk at The Castle in Ebensburg and would party with the fans. That is cool! Anyways with Boz I never felt this safe when the game is on the line since Gary Anderson.

- - - Updated - - -

Boz deserves to be in the Pro Bowl and wouldn't trade him for any other kicker in the league and we are blessed to have him.

I’d trade Boz for Tucker in an instant. Lol. Other than that, I’d hang on to the Wizard. Gotta love that Scobee trade now!!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I’d trade Boz for Tucker in an instant. Lol. Other than that, I’d hang on to the Wizard. Gotta love that Scobee trade now!!
    I wouldn't but he would be the only one but na Boz is younger and can't be more happy with him.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Jeff was one of the better kickers we had. Yea he was a party guy but that was also what made him cool. He use to get drunk at The Castle in Ebensburg and would party with the fans. That is cool! Anyways with Boz I never felt this safe when the game is on the line since Gary Anderson.

- - - Updated - - -

Boz deserves to be in the Pro Bowl and wouldn't trade him for any other kicker in the league and we are blessed to have him.
    100% agree with this. It's nice to have a kicker that you have supreme confidence in.

I also would trade Boz for Tucker but he's the only one. Tucker is just too damn good and his leg is stronger than Boz.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert