Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to Get this Out Early Because No One Will Hear it Later

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Want to Get this Out Early Because No One Will Hear it Later

I’m going to agree with others. I’m not sure it matters where the pressure comes from. Left, right, or center doesn’t matter. Just move Brady off his spot, change his passing lanes, and disrupt the timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    ALex K over at the Depot is kind of hitting on what I was getting at in this post - http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/12...steelers-lose/

It is no one thing, but it certainly isn't ONLY playing deep zones.

As I posted in another one of the 1,657 Pats/Steelers threads, Shazier'as absence will be the single largest contributing factor in the case of a Steelers loss.

Yeah, I think he speaks for most of us in that article.

They can't just roll out the same simple zone scheme all day long against Brady. It hasn't worked and it won't work in this game. They have to make him as uncomfortable as possible. If he knows exactly what the defense is doing presnap and they play zone on every snap, it will be another disaster defensively.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I’m going to agree with others. I’m not sure it matters where the pressure comes from. Left, right, or center doesn’t matter. Just move Brady off his spot, change his passing lanes, and disrupt the timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Suh was given Brady problems all game. Which caused Brady to run towards the middle and got sack by them.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I'd say that when the Pats get down inside the 5 on first and goal to give Brady a good solid late hit that only costs us a couple of yards.