Thread: Aaron Rodgers has been medically cleared to play

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Aaron Rodgers has been medically cleared to play

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Aaron Rodgers has been medically cleared to play

Something like an 85% chance they make the playoffs if they can win out against the Panthers, Vikings and Lions. I saw that they need help though from the Buccaneers two weeks in a row...that’s a pretty large task...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Something like an 85% chance they make the playoffs if they can win out against the Panthers, Vikings and Lions. I saw that they need help though from the Buccaneers two weeks in a row...that’s a pretty large task...
    Unless if he's bringing a new defense with him also, they don't have a prayer. They will lose at least 2 of those games.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If they can pull out a win at Carolina, I could see them winning all 3. Otherwise I think it could be L, W, W.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The packers need help but this is possible that they are in the playoffs if they win their last 3 games....They need the panthers to lose 2 games (against GB and TB or on the road against Atlanta) ... and the seahawks lose one of their game against the rams or cowboys with Elliott ...

They have several other scenarios, as if the falcons lose 2 games (@ TB, @ NO and against the panthers) the packers will be ahead if they win their last 3 games.

The packers are far from dead ....

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Defense or no defense -- I am never counting out an Aaron Rodgers led team with relatively healthy offensive weapons.

Rodgers with Jordy, Adams, and Cobb at his disposal plus some emerging talents at RB? That scares me more than the Panthers, a mortally wounded Seahawks team, and the Lions. Maybe even the Eagles w/out Wentz.

But I am biased based on where I live!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

No doubt he will be visiting Dr. Pain before the game and at halftime.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Packers put Aaron Rodgers on IR for second time in 2017

Aaron Rodgers is done for the season.

With the Green Bay Packers out of the playoffs, they're not taking any more chances with the two-time NFL MVP's right collarbone. They placed him on injured reserve Tuesday, ending his season.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...s-qb-placed-ir

Even though they were toasted by the Falcons early in the season the Packers were a trendy Super Bowl pick before the mid-October Rodgers injury

It can all change in an instant

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Like I said, if he wasn't bringing a defense with him, they weren't going to win 3 games.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert