Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Week 15: Patriots

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Week 15: Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I’ll try and fInd it. My point is that end zone reviews are all over the map and no one really knows what’s what anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wasn't a shot at you. I just want you to see a guy in the back of the endzone bobble the ball and come down on his ass and back out of bounds and be given a touchdown. The NFL will need to explain that one to me.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Need the Bills to pull an upset next week against the Pats. They have something to play for also.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Dear rest of the NFL

If you plan on gift-wrapping the Pats another Super Bowl, just hand them the Lombardi trophy now and cancel the rest of the season.
    Would be especially nice considering this entire NFL season has been just plain awful and predictable in general

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    That wasn't a shot at you. I just want you to see a guy in the back of the endzone bobble the ball and come down on his ass and back out of bounds and be given a touchdown. The NFL will need to explain that one to me.
    No worries. I went and watched it and there is ONE ANGLE for like a split second where the guy got one blade of grass between one buttcheek and the chalk.

When end you go frame by frame on this stuff, you can always find something. Both class were highly suspect and arguments can be made for all sides.

The league has to. Has to get some consistency and clarity on the end zone catch rule. Why is it harder to complete a pass than it is to break the plane as a runner

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    No worries. I went and watched it and there is ONE ANGLE for like a split second where the guy got one blade of grass between one buttcheek and the chalk.

When end you go frame by frame on this stuff, you can always find something. Both class were highly suspect and arguments can be made for all sides.

The league has to. Has to get some consistency and clarity on the end zone catch rule. Why is it harder to complete a pass than it is to break the plane as a runner

And.....the call was reversed. It was called incomplete on the field. I can't see how that call is reversed. Even the Panther players were saying not to challenge it....and it gets reversed.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    And.....the call was reversed. It was called incomplete on the field. I can't see how that call is reversed. Even the Panther players were saying not to challenge it....and it gets reversed.
    I know, it’s just getting goofy. No one understands the rules. To be fair, the are nonsense. I’ll post this here too.

https://deadspin.com/why-wasnt-sterl...tch-1818735685

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Need the Bills to pull an upset next week against the Pats. They have something to play for also.
    If Foxboro? The Bills are going to get rolled like they always do against that team. We're playing for the 2 seed now.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    If Foxboro? The Bills are going to get rolled like they always do against that team. We're playing for the 2 seed now.
    That's very likely. Just holding out for some hope.

2 seed which makes it likely we face the Jaguars, and AB may not be 100%.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Just win out and stay healthy. If I was told we'd have the#2 seed at the beginning of this season I'd take it gladly. If there's a silver lining from this game, we proved we could hang with the patriots. They are NOT better than us and next time will be a different outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Just win out and stay healthy. If I was told we'd have the#2 seed at the beginning of this season I'd take it gladly. If there's a silver lining from this game, we proved we could hang with the patriots. They are NOT better than us and next time will be a different outcome

I would certainly like our chances even better if Haden, Gilbert, AB, McDonald, and everyone else are all available.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

That's very likely. Just holding out for some hope.

2 seed which makes it likely we face the Jaguars, and AB may not be 100%.
    If Ben doesn't throw 5 picks I think they'll be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    If Ben doesn't throw 5 picks I think they'll be OK.
    I agree, It's still a tough team to play.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I agree, It's still a tough team to play.
    I think Bortles will reveal his true self. Not to overlook them.