Thread: If there was an Expansion Draft tomorrow...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

If there was an Expansion Draft tomorrow...

If there was an Expansion Draft tomorrow, which 5 players on this roster would you make available?

Mine...

Hunter WR
    Sensabaugh CB
    McCullers DT
    Wilcox S
    Flip a coin - DHB, Rogers WRs

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: If there was an Expansion Draft tomorrow...

I wouldn’t make DHB or Rogers available. I’d put Touissant in that last spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Yeah I forgot about Touissant. I agree.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Good list, but instead of Wilcox I would put Landry Jones. Somehow we have to find a way to move on from that dingbat.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Good list, but instead of Wilcox I would put Landry Jones. Somehow we have to find a way to move on from that dingbat.
    I suppose for 2018 Dobbs might be ready. But I would rather see Jones out there against the Texans or Browns than Dobbs, if the case calls for it.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I suppose for 2018 Dobbs might be ready. But I would rather see Jones out there against the Texans or Browns than Dobbs, if the case calls for it.
    It's one of those things where as long as Jones is on the roster, we aren't going to seriously try to find another quarterback, just dick around with low draft choices and veteran-minimum players who get injured in their sleep. So we need to get him off the roster so that we can move the process along. Same thing happened with Willie Parker. I don't know why we get "stuck" on certain players this way, who have obvious problems and hang around long after they're useful, but we usually tend to have at least one.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Apparently we should dangle Bud Dupree out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Are there any set parameters for this expansion draft? Like you can't submit a player who is a 10 year vet or the drafting team has to acquire the existing contract. That would change your strategy significantly.

With no set parameters I would add Mike Mitchell