Thread: Will we see...

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Will we see...

Will we see the defense come out hyped tonight in the absence of Shazier or will we see the defense take a step backwards? For some reason I believe we come out on fire tonight. I think the defense will deliver for 50. The passion is going to be there. Butler has gotta gamelan to cover up for Shazier and his fill in plays adequately. Btw, is Spence starting?

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Re: Will we see...

hyped, and on par with our solid defensive performances with Shazier in the game. i think were overdue a splashy defensive performance and think we get one tonight. still gonna be a much tougher game than the 1st go around though
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Baltimore's offense is not scary at all even though they had one good week. We win this one! D will shut them done big time in the 2nd half. VW will have a great game.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

I hope Deebo knocks Flacco's unibrow off.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Baltimore's offense has scored 20 or more points the last 5 weeks so they've improved since midseason. Already missing Haden and now Shazier, so it's going to be tough