Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was Coty Sensabaugh doing an Antowan Blake impression?

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Was Coty Sensabaugh doing an Antowan Blake impression?

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

Clearly Sensabaugh thought he could only step on the black portion of the end zone and was jumping from the "L" to the "S".

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Green had zero catches in the 2nd half.

This was an example of good coaching. Good job MT and Butler.
    This! Dalton and company had there way with us also in the first half of the first game we played them. We shut them down after in both games in the second half. Credit to the coaches for making adjustments.

- - - Updated - - -

Sensabaugh is nothing special but AJ Green mugged him to get that first TD. Don't forget that.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Clearly Sensabaugh thought he could only step on the black portion of the end zone and was jumping from the "L" to the "S".
    I'm not going to make excuses for Sensabaugh because he sucks but Green give him a big shove on that play to get himself that open. If I remember correctly, I think that Coty slipped a bit after the shove.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Sutton had 38% of the defensive snaps against the Bengals: http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/12...nts-week-13-2/
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Agreed, unless they are asking him to run around the outside of the pocket, his lack of ability or effort to take a shorter path to the QB is mind boggling and frustrating.
    Dupree has a great burst. But, OTs simply run him up field and out of the play.

Chuck Smith (the pass-rush guru) worked with Dupree on his counter moves, and Smith averred that Dupree would be a DPOY candidate. Well... I’m not seeing anything new out of Dupree. Same old thing: run up field and out of the play. Ugh.

Maybe it is an injured shoulder... maybe.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Chuck Smith (the pass-rush guru) worked with Dupree on his counter moves, and Smith averred that Dupree would be a DPOY candidate. Well... I’m not seeing anything new out of Dupree. Same old thing: run up field and out of the play. Ugh.

Thread topics are just "loosely" implied.....right?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

He reminds me of Jason GilDong's tactic of looping around the Horn of Africa and hoping for a coverage sack