Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Steelers @ Bungles 12/4/17

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Steelers @ Bungles 12/4/17

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Collinsworth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gruden. Collinsworth is a fan of the Steelers...lol. At least as an announcer. He was at tonight’s game as a “fan”. He said he was flying in from Seattle last night.
    Collinsworth is annoying but he does his homework.

Romo is entertaining and calls every play before it happens.

Gruden has turned senile and can't get names right and for some reason wants to hump Burfict all night.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Collinsworth is annoying but he does his homework.

Romo is entertaining and calls every play before it happens.

Gruden has turned senile and can't get names right and for some reason wants to hump Burfict all night.
    I have Gruden down as one of the biggest frauds the NFL has ever seen as an announcer, Head Coach and QB evaluator. He’s a terrible announcer, he wasn’t a good head coach and he has very little credentials to be the QB evaluator ESPN tries to make him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

The last 2 years at home,the combined leads the Bengal Bitches have raced out to are 37-6 (20-6 last year + 17-0 this year) and lost both times. Hahaha

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    The last 2 years at home,the combined leads the Bengal Bitches have raced out to are 37-6 (20-6 last year + 17-0 this year) and lost both times. Hahaha
    Only need to play 30 minutes to win against the Bengals in their house!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I missed where Cam Sutton came in to replace Sensablake.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    We Dey

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I have Gruden down as one of the biggest frauds the NFL has ever seen as an announcer, Head Coach and QB evaluator. He’s a terrible announcer, he wasn’t a good head coach and he has very little credentials to be the QB evaluator ESPN tries to make him.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I missed where Cam Sutton came in to replace Sensablake.
    The AJ Green TD that was called back...that was Cam Sutton.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    He praised JuJu for a block on one of Bells runs that was very similar to the hit on Burfict in which he reprimanded him...lol.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

The AJ Green TD that was called back...that was Cam Sutton.
    I need to see a replay on that one because I remember Burns and Sutton both chasing him when the camera switched to the ball. Not sure who's responsibility he was.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    I need to see a replay on that one because I remember Burns and Sutton both chasing him when the camera switched to the ball. Not sure who's responsibility he was.
    Not sure whose responsibility he was because they were both chasing him from behind. Cam had him on the line of scrimmage and I think Burns was there to help...

Not sure whose responsibility he was because they were both chasing him from behind. Cam had him on the line of scrimmage and I think Burns was there to help...
    Quite possible.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Great teams find a way to win, which the Steelers have seemed to do all year long.

I really enjoyed watching the game last night, however, the announcers made the overall experience much less enjoyable imo.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Great teams find a way to win, which the Steelers have seemed to do all year long.

I really enjoyed watching the game last night, however, the announcers made the overall experience much less enjoyable imo.
    Sean McDonogh needs to go back to college football. He's become another Tirico/Buck jackhole. Play by play announcers should know their roles and shut their mouths and call the game.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

I apologize to the forum in general and to 86Ward in particular for my comments in response to the Shazier injury last night

Posting here is supposed to be an enjoyable experience for everyone and I was out of line for my reaction - being upset about the Shazier injury was no excuse

Relieved to hear this morning that it appears Shazier suffered a spinal cord concussion similar to what Tommy Maddox sustained in 2002 (and Ben in the last regular season game against the Browns in 2008?)

Hoping for a full recovery - last night confirmed there are many more important matters than winning or losing a football game

Steelers @ Bungles 12/4/17

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    I apologize to the forum in general and to 86Ward in particular for my comments in response to the Shazier injury last night

Posting here is supposed to be an enjoyable experience for everyone and I was out of line for my reaction - being upset about the Shazier injury was no excuse

Relieved to hear this morning that it appears Shazier suffered a spinal cord concussion similar to what Tommy Maddox sustained in 2002 (and Ben in the last regular season game against the Browns in 2008?)

Hoping for a full recovery - last night confirmed there are many more important matters than winning or losing a football game
    No worries. No need for an apology. Apologize to you if you thought I was out of line in any way. Important thing is that things are sounding positive in regards to Shazier health.

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post

I don't know, Dan... looks like a pretty honest reaction to me. The whole "show must go on" concept can seem meaningless when something like that happens. Very evident the players emotions took a similar ride. For me, seeing Vincenzo (A guy that probably knows him the best) so vocal after the injury, maybe even trying to do too much, displayed how he was dealing with his own emotion. He wanted that win. He didn't want everyone to shut down and give up. I'm sure let's get this for Shazier became the battle cry after that.

So far, everything looks very positive as far as his health. Let's hope he's back on his feet very soon. Getting back to the football field doesn't/shouldn't even matter at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    It was there brother...as he was going by his jersey was pulled
    Here’s a picture of the jersey pull after Watt went by. Didn’t see that first go around.

Here’s a picture of the jersey pull after Watt went by. Didn’t see that first go around.

That's not holding according to the 2 doofballs on BSPN.

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

cLEARLY pHOTOSHOPPED BY A YINZER...

That's not holding according to the 2 doofballs on BSPN.
    I also didn’t think it was holding...but i was basing it off the beginning of the play. I didn’t catch the jersey pull portion of the play...clearly I missed it.

I also didn’t think it was holding...but i was basing it off the beginning of the play. I didn’t catch the jersey pull portion of the play...clearly I missed it.
    Oh, I didn't see it either. But when the replay was shown, the 2 clowns were up in arms.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Da Steelers paid da refs again!
    All Defense!