Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vontaze Burfict on head shot that concussed Antonio Brown: 'He faked that'

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: Vontaze Burfict on head shot that concussed Antonio Brown: 'He faked that'

What is funny before the game posters was saying who is going to take care of Burfect. None expected JUJU!

- - - Updated - - -

On another note see ya next year Bengals and Happy Holidays and enjoy them.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    BINGO

You might well be right there, and I'm not as up on that rule. It'll be interesting to see. I still think he gets fined for the taunt and not the hit, though.

- - - Updated - - -

The similarities of their stances, including the clenched fist, the left foot coming off or off the ground, the bend of the arms, and the Bengals player looking straight up at a Steelers receiver is just eerie.
    I thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Burfect is classless and therefore I am completely fine with the hit and I agree that it was Glorious. I will tell you I cheered like crazy and I don't feel a bit guilty for it. Burfect has tried to injure our players in damn near every game and for the most part the NFL has turned a blind eye to it. The worst part is that as a leader of that team his attitude has been accepted by his teammates and they also play dirty. I am glad that Ju-Ju sent that message, and I believe it energized the whole team. You ask me that play was exactly what was needed at that time and I am not sorry that I feel that way.
    You're confusing two vastly different issues. Was I happy a little justice was served today? Absolutely. I thought that should have happened the first game last year after what happened in the previous playoffs. I have no issue with that at all. I also have no problem saying the play was exactly what was needed.

The only problem I have is celebrating injuries. That is, being giddy or joyful over another human being getting injured. Do I have sympathy for Burfict? No. He reaped what he sowed. Period. But again, that is a far cry from celebrating the fact another human being is injured (talking in general as I still doubt he was as injured as he was making himself out to be).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I thought so.
    And then, we remember who was training Ju-Ju this summer.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

To be totally fair to Burfect he was arguing to walk off the field. If anyone pushed for the cart it was the Bengals medical staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Hines ruined that for everyone else.

Deja voodoo.

ETA: Somebody needs to make that JuJu pic their avatar. I would, but I have my Christmas lights on.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Burfict got served a little football justice today.
    yup, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Deja voodoo.

ETA: Somebody needs to make that JuJu pic their avatar. I would, but I have my Christmas lights on.
    I would but know how everyone appreciates mine. I can't take that joy away from you all.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

Haha I thought that was AB saying Karma. Fock Burfect and the Bengals!

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

You're confusing two vastly different issues. Was I happy a little justice was served today? Absolutely. I thought that should have happened the first game last year after what happened in the previous playoffs. I have no issue with that at all. I also have no problem saying the play was exactly what was needed.

The only problem I have is celebrating injuries. That is, being giddy or joyful over another human being getting injured. Do I have sympathy for Burfict? No. He reaped what he sowed. Period. But again, that is a far cry from celebrating the fact another human being is injured (talking in general as I still doubt he was as injured as he was making himself out to be).

- - - Updated - - -

And then, we remember who was training Ju-Ju this summer.
    Hines was there this week. Even Martavis was getting some coaching from Hines this week and he got some touch catches this game.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Bengals Accuse JuJu Smith-Schuster Of A Dirty Hit; Antonio Brown Says He Likes It

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/12...wn-says-likes/

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Bengals Accuse JuJu Smith-Schuster Of A Dirty Hit; Antonio Brown Says He Likes It

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/12...wn-says-likes/
    AJ Green is one to talk. Ask Jalen Ramsey.

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post

Can somebody make a side by side meme of these two pictures?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

You lost Andy, again. I think it's safe to say nearly every player in the NFL smiled when Burfict got knocked on his ass.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

AB is right...it is karma...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

I don't know if it's possible but the next time we play the bungles in the Burgh they need to play Instant Karma.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Hines Ward says Hi.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Dalton calling the Steelers the dirtiest team in football is akin to having Harvey Weinstein calling Bill Cosby or Matt Lauer low-life creeps.

That's a parody Andy Dalton account lol

But the replies are funny:

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Dalton calling the Steelers the dirtiest team in football is akin to having Harvey Weinstein calling Bill Cosby or Matt Lauer low-life creeps.
    Look at the twitter address....I don't think its the real Andy Dalton

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I am sure Juju was on an adrenaline overload after laying out (an arguably deserving) Burfect.

So I give Juju a pass on the taunting.

He is very young and learning.

If it becomes a pattern, as it is with Burfect, then we have a problem.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    AJ Green is one to talk. Ask Jalen Ramsey.
    After the game, Antonio shook AJ's hand, then Brown said something as he walked away... AJ snapped his head back around. I wonder if he said this exact thing.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Look at the twitter address....I don't think its the real Andy Dalton
    Exactly. Same as Evil Mike Tomlin. That being said, Dalton probably did say some sh!t like this.