Thread: ***PREDICT THE SCORE: v Bengals***

Re: ***PREDICT THE SCORE: v Bengals***

Quote Originally Posted by BengalGirl5150 View Post
    omg this is gonna be so EZ!!!

yr defense is on its back foot

& no brown no offense for you guys

vontaze burfict 20 tackles 4 sacks 1 int

41-14 ... BENGALS!!!
    As usual..The Bengals prove that the only thing "EZ" in Cincinnati is their female fans.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drazo85 View Post
    I had a sick feeling in my stomach when Ryan went down. Couldn't bare to watch anymore. Tomlin deserves much credit for last night win, but he would get none from media and "analysts". All of them are talking how undisciplined the team is, penalties, playing down to competition etc. This team takes its identity from its headcoach, highly emotional, fun to watch, confident but sometimes overconfident, has swagger, resilient.
    Tomlin is a true leader. I am sold! I admit I was yelling at him when he challenged the incomplete pass early in third. Down 14 or something and wasting timeouts. Who knows what info he is getting its not all on him. IMO his bonehead time management and challenges of the past are just that, in the past.

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Tomlin is a true leader. I am sold! I admit I was yelling at him when he challenged the incomplete pass early in third. Down 14 or something and wasting timeouts. Who knows what info he is getting its not all on him. IMO his bonehead time management and challenges of the past are just that, in the past.
    I didn't like that challenge either. I think even if we win and they say "catch", it looked like he was down by contact before the ball came out. Lose/Lose

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BengalGirl5150 View Post
    lmao i guess you just come here to talk trash?

burfict getting ejected you gotta be kidding me

yr just mad b/c he owns you every time

now THATS called being inside your head!
    I told you Burfict was getting ejected, even had the exclamation mark after it. While Im glad he wasn't seriously hurt, Phukk that guy. He deserved it. The Bengals are just older brothers to the Browns. You people cant even get a trade right, let alone win a playoff game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    I didn't like that challenge either. I think even if we win and they say "catch", it looked like he was down by contact before the ball came out. Lose/Lose
    I was thinking same thing, even if it was a catch the ground would have been cause of fumble possibly.
    Last edited by cubanstogie; 12-05-2017 at 09:14 AM. Reason: freudian slip

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drazo85 View Post
    I had a sick feeling in my stomach when Ryan went down. Couldn't bare to watch anymore. Tomlin deserves much credit for last night win, but he would get none from media and "analysts". All of them are talking how undisciplined the team is, penalties, playing down to competition etc. This team takes its identity from its headcoach, highly emotional, fun to watch, confident but sometimes overconfident, has swagger, resilient.
    Are you kidding? Gruden went on and on about Tomlin's leadership and how much credit he deserved.